RON PAUL ON MARTIAL LAW….
The pic of the old cowboy (below) used to be hanging on the bulkhead somewhere in Sam’s Town Casino in Vegas.
Only, the caption read something like…..”When I hit the lottery I’m gonna spend 80% of it on wimmin an’ booze–the other 20%, I guess I’ll just spend foolishly.”
They had copies of the pic for sale in the emprium there–I never got around to picking up a copy.
The Mysterious Shadow: Code Name Obama
Pravda ^ | December 18, 2008 | Mark S. McGrew
Posted on Monday, December 22, 2008 9:42:03 PM by CalifScreaming
This document alone raises a big question. It is his registration in the State of Illinois for his license to practice Law. The document has a space to list any other names that have been used. Even though he has used other names, this shows, “None”. The other names he has used, that we currently know are: Barack Hussein Obama, Barry Soetoro, Barry Obama, Barack Dunham and Barry Dunham. During the Presidential debates with Senator John McCain, Obama never once addressed his opponent as “Senator McCain” or “Mr. McCain”. Most people, who have any common courtesy at all, when speaking to their elders, or a senator, would address that person with some degree of respect and use his proper title. Senator McCain has more experience than Obama, is older, has risked his life for his country and does address other people, whatever their position, with respect. Obama, with a look of contempt, addressed Senator McCain as “John this” or “John that”.
Internet Overtakes Newspapers As News Source
Pew Research Center ^ | December 23, 2008 | Staff
Posted on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 8:34:29 PM by Free ThinkerNY
The internet, which emerged this year as a leading source for campaign news, has now surpassed all other media except television as a main source for national and international news.
Currently, 40% say they get most of their news about national and international issues from the internet, up from just 24% in September 2007. For the first time in a Pew survey, more people say they rely mostly on the internet for news than cite newspapers (35%). Television continues to be cited most frequently as a main source for national and international news, at 70%.