Gunny G: THOSE DASTARDLY MORTGAGE COMPANIES!
THOSE DASTARDLY MORTGAGE COMPANIES!
I have owned many homes/houses over the years–I think all of them had at least one case where the mortgage company sold the mortgage to another company; in fact, in some cases, this was done multiple times. Never, not once, was there anything other than the minor inconvenience to me that they were sending me a new payment booklet so as to keep sending the payments to the new company.
I just got a letter from the new bank who now has my home mortgage demanding all kinds of information from me–info that the old company already had and likely was transferred over to them. But they demand the info anyway, and, further, threaten to take out new home owner’s insurance if they are not provided their request soon. New Insurance of their choosing and rates charged to me.
No doubt this is all part of the glorious new CHANGE we hear so much about again and again…
I don’t recall having heard anyone complaining about this before/yet, but now that it has happened to me, I have checked around and find that, as usual, I am not alone!
(See example below).
No doubt there are many, many more pizzed homeowners out there!
aka: Gunny G
Anybody out there heard of this going on? MORTGAGES IN NEVERLAND … Mortgage company disappeared … not cashing checks
This happened to a friend who has a regular mortgage that she’s had for years ……
Where / Who is my mortgageholder? ANYBODY ELSE OUT THERE HAVING THIS PROBLEM?
- I sent my September mortgage payment in mid August and as of this date, October 11, 2009, it has not yet cleared .
- Called the mortgage company and could never get through.
- Last call to them had a long message. If your mortgage was turned over to Company “A” call this number. If turned over to company “B” call this number.
- I had never received any sort of communication from current mortgage company regarding changes. So who do I call?…….(BLEEP)
- So. I called the Company “A” number and their message was If you have a mortgage with, and they named several financial institutions, none of which were mine.
- Next I called the Company “B” number and their message was If you have a mortgage with (my institution) someone will be with you shortly….HA! Dream on.
- Every day for two weeks I tried to get through. Then one of their messages was a web site referral.
- Did that. On the site is this long dissertation of what to do next.. (DOUBLE BLEEP)
- Sent them a certified letter…..never got a certification that it even arrived there, nor has it been returned to me.
- Web site suggested I send an email directed to, I guess whomever decided to show up that day
- Sent an email 12 days ago. No response. No communications from ANYONE, ANYWHERE.
(BLEEP IT) They will just have to come after me….Refuse to make any more attempts..or payments. I have no account number ,No human being to send it to anyway…..It will really be a Black Day in Hell if they contact me with any insurance questions, or at some later date they start tagging me with late fees..I didn’t cause this and I just don’t give a flippin bird. They will have to contact me before they get another dime.
Oh and by the way: “HAVE A NICE DAY”
Posts Added Thru-Out The Day ~ 24/7…
NEW! -The “G” QUIK-POSTS!
MOST GyG POSTS HERE!!!!!
Sometimes, Just Scanning These Headlines Alone Are Good For A Chuckle, And Worth The Click!
R. W. “Dick” Gaines
THE “G” BLOG. @WordPress.com
(AKA: Gunny G’s Globe and Anchor Online….)
The “G” WebLog @Network54
FOR MY “G” BLOGS UPDATES…
RANTS-n-RAVES: OUR LATE GREAT REPUBLIC!
TODAY’s TOONS by Pookie
A REPUBLIC–NOT A DEMOCRACY –
IF YOU CAN KEEP IT
Gunny G: Founding Father Quotes and The U.S. Constitution, etc.…
Declaration of Independence: The Founding Document…
The U.S. Constitution: The Ideal….
Founding Father Quotes…The Practical…
Here, Let Me Google That Fer Ya!