You Are A Terrorist
- Prison Planet.com – http://www.prisonplanet.com -
You Are A Terrorist
Posted By admin On December 21, 2010 @ 6:31 am In Featured Stories,News In Focus,Paul Watson Articles | 188 Comments
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com 
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
While the establishment constantly invokes the contrived terror threat as justification for the announcement that your every activity is being sent to federal fusion centers, those same fusion centers have been busy defining peaceful assembly, non-violent protest and criticism of the government as domestic terrorism. According to the government’s own definition of what constitutes terrorist activity – you are a terrorist.
There’s no doubt that the Washington Post’s eight page “Monitoring America” story  is correct when it states that Homeland Security is building a gargantuan database of every website you visit, every email you send and every phone conversation you have in order to genuinely hunt down terrorists.
The problem is, according to numerous law enforcement advisories, training manuals, seminars and other literature, the federal government defines political activism, flying American flags, wearing Levi jeans, being nice, looking “normal” and going scuba diving all as signs of domestic terror.
By encouraging Americans to “report suspicious activity” that includes such behavior, the feds are knowingly on a mission to chill political dissent, by making people afraid to exercise their constitutional rights in the fear that their neighbors will turn them in to the authorities unless they rigidly control their behavior and don’t risk even patently benign activities being misconstrued.
The following is a list of behaviors, actions or interests that the federal government, via centralized threat fusion centers that collate such information, considers to be potential signs of terrorism under the MIAC Report .
- Displaying bumper stickers and other paraphernalia associated with the Constitutional, Campaign for Liberty, and Libertarian parties
- Supporting Congressman Ron Paul
- Supporting former presidential candidate Chuck Baldwin
- Supporting former Congressman Bob Barr
- Opposing the implementation of a North American Union
- Owning gold bullion
- Displaying historical U.S. flags
- Opposing abortion
- Talking about the documentary Zeitgeist
- Being interested in animal rights
- Being a “lone individual”
- Making numerous references to the U.S. Constitution
- Defending the U.S. Constitution
- Claiming driving is a right, not a privilege
- Refusing to identify yourself to an authority figure
- Attempting to monitor the actions of police
- Being bald
(ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW)
Under the terms of a A Texas Department of Public Safety Criminal Law Enforcement pamphlet , the following behaviors, actions or interests are also signs of terrorism.
- Being a “nice guy”
- Wearing Levi jeans
- Communicating predominantly by cell phone, email or text message
- Looking “normal” in appearance
- Renting a car
- Staying in a hotel or apartment
- Renting a storage facility
- Using cash to make large purchases
- Using pre-paid cellphones or hand-held radios
- Owning large amounts of medicines, alcohol, or baby formula
- Gaining support for a cause by holding meetings, public rallies, or demonstrations
- Gaining support for a cause by using websites, posters, leaflets, or underground press publications
- Possessing a photo-copy of your drivers license, passport, social security card or birth certificate
- Possessing or purchasing GPS technology
- Walking, biking or driving near “potential targets”
- Taking photographs of “potential targets,” including bridges, power plants or government buildings
Under the terms of a Virginia training manual used to help state employees recognize terrorists, the following behaviors, actions or interests are also signs of terrorism.
- Being a property-rights activist
- Trying to influence government or social policy
- Undermining confidence in the government
- Using a sketch pad, camera, map, binoculars or scuba equipment
Do you fit into any of these categories? Do you wear Levi jeans, act like a “nice guy,” look “normal” or support Ron Paul? Maybe you’re a complete asshole, hate Ron Paul, look like a complete freak of nature, and only ever wear Lee jeans – but wait – you like scuba diving! Oh no, you’re a terrorist. Your name will be in a threat fusion database somewhere, and under the new definition of what constitutes a terrorist, which federal agencies are working under and promoting, your neighbor will be acting perfectly reasonably when they inform on you to the authorities because you rented a hotel room, used a large amount of cash, or possess a significant amount of alcohol.
Former FBI agent Michael German correctly identifies the fact that the “Monitoring America” program has more to do with discouraging Americans from engaging in any kind of dissent than it does with catching real terrorists.
“Treating innocent citizens as suspects flies in the face of our most fundamental American values and does not make anyone safer. Americans must to be able to meet and debate without fear that their associations and dissent will end up in a law enforcement database. Law enforcement already has the authority it needs to fight crime and terrorism without sacrificing the rights of those it seeks to protect,” said German .
This is about making every American in the country fear a knock on the door from Homeland Security because if they misbehave in any way, if they show any kind of dissent against the state, or even if they merely engage in completely innocent activities that are subsequently misconstrued by an informant society that has been trained to suspect anything and everything as possible terror, they could become a target.
Welcome to the new America – a decrepit and decaying banana republic where the government tells its people to spy on each other – a country where everyone is a potential terrorist and just as in Orwell’s 1984, will come under suspicion if they don’t rigidly conform and ensure that their behavior displays the maximum amount of fealty and subservience to the state.
Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com . He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show. Watson has been interviewed by many publications and radio shows, including Vanity Fair and Coast to Coast AM, America’s most listened to late night talk show.
Article printed from Prison Planet.com: http://www.prisonplanet.com
URL to article: http://www.prisonplanet.com/you-are-a-terrorist.html
URLs in this post:
 Prison Planet.com: http://www.prisonplanet.com../
 Washington Post’s eight page “Monitoring America” story: http://projects.washingtonpost.com/top-secret-america/articles/monitoring-america/
 under the MIAC Report: http://www.prisonplanet.com../police-trained-nationwide-that-informed-americans-are-domestic-terrorists.html
 Image: http://prisonplanet.tv/
 Stock up for the Holidays with eFoodsDirect and get FREE Shipping!: http://www.efoodsdirect.com/2010-holiday-special/?aid=14&adid=48
 Texas Department of Public Safety Criminal Law Enforcement pamphlet: http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/texas_training_pamphlet_nice_guys.htm
 Under the terms of a Virginia training manual : http://prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/280306trainingmanual.htm
 Prison Planet.com: http://prisonplanet.com/
Copyright © 2008 PrisonPlanet.com. All rights reserved.