Obama ‘Makes Up Meeting With Teacher Who “Lost His Job”… And He Is Actually Still Employed’ Barack Obama talked about Robert Baroz on Thursday Said Baroz got ‘three pink slips’ – but he ‘never lost job’ Said he ‘had chance to meet him’ – but they ‘never met’ By DAILY MAIL REPORTER 8th October 2011
Barack Obama is today facing accusations that his tale about a teacher told he was losing his job three times was not entirely accurate. The President claimed on Thursday to have ‘had a chance to meet a young man named Robert Baroz’ – but they have reportedly never met.
He also talked about the teacher ‘receiving three pink slips because of budget cuts’ – but neglected to mention he reportedly never lost his job.
Speech: President Barack Obama is facing accusation that his tale about a teacher told he was losing his job three times was not entirely accurate
‘He’s got two decades of teaching experience,’ President Obama said in a press conference on Thursday. ‘He’s got a master’s degree. ‘In the last few years, he’s received three pink slips because of budget cuts. Why wouldn’t we want to pass a bill that puts somebody like Robert back in the classroom teaching our kids?’
‘He’s got an outstanding track record of helping his students make huge gains in reading and writing. In the last few years, he’s received three pink slips because of budget cuts.
‘Why wouldn’t we want to pass a bill that puts somebody like Robert back in the classroom teaching our kids?’
The nearest they reportedly ever got to meeting was when Mr Baroz was on the front row of a jobs bill press conference at the White House last month.
(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk …
The House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform released a video today asking who should held acountable for “Fast and Furious,” a scandalous Department of Justic operation that purposefully put assault weapons into the hands of Mexican drug lords and is now blamed for killing hundreds of people, including U.S. border agents.
The video takes hard aim at U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, who on May 3, 2011, swore testimony before the committee’s chairman, Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., that he had only heard of the operation “weeks” before.
Yet Issa and fellow watchdog Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, say they have a series of at least five weekly briefing memos from Michael Walther, director of the National Drug Intelligence Center, detailing the program to Holder and dating back to July 2010, long before the “weeks” in Holder’s testimony.
In the video Issa alleges Holder either “misrepresented the facts, or he’s sufficiently incompetent that he didn’t know what was in his weekly briefings.”
Sign the petition to indict Eric Holder.
The video itself can be seen below:
(Story continues below)
Country music star Hank Williams Jr is the victim of double standard after being dumped by ESPN for comparing President Obama to Hitler, Fox News analyst Sarah Palin said Thursday.
“Hank Williams and what he is going through now, I think it’s a very clear illustration of a greater societal problem and that is the hypocrisy on the left — the liberals who can throw these stones at a conservative and they knowing that they’re not going to be held accountable,” Palin told Fox colleague Sean Hannity on his radio show Thursday.
Williams, the son of country music legend Hank Williams who died in 1953, was the voice behind ESPN’s Monday Night Football opening song which included the words “are you ready for some football?” for decades.
The network pulled the intro, “All My Rowdy Friends are Coming Over Tonight,” for Monday night’s game after Williams went on Fox earlier that day and compared Mr. Obama to the Nazi dictator responsible for the death of six million Jews….
(Excerpt) Read more at cbsnews.com …
Obama appease Qccupy Wall Streets Professional Protestors to Boost Reelection Chances
biggovernment.com ^ | 7 October 2011 | Trueblackman
The so-called Occupy Wall Street movement is drawing some support from beyond the standard assemblage of superannuated hippies, dopey college kids and fatuous liberal journalists. Yesterday “several prominent unions, struggling to gain traction on their own, made their first effort to join forces with Occupy Wall Street,” the New York Times reports: “Thousands of union members marched with the protesters from Foley Square to their encampment in nearby Zuccotti Park.”
“Several major labor groups–including the Transport Workers Union, the Service Employees International Union, the United Federation of Teachers and the United Auto Workers–took part in the march,” the Times adds, although “some more traditionally conservative ones, like those in the construction trades, stayed away.”
One common characteristic of the four unions the Times cites is that they all include members who work for the government or, in the case of the UAW, for corporate welfare cases. As Michael Barone noted in a February 2010 column: “One-third of [2009's] $787 billion stimulus package was aid to state and local governments–an obvious attempt to bolster public-sector unions.”
Thus far Occupiers have been carrying around largely hand-lettered signs saying things like “I could lose my job 4 having a voice” or “Bank’s got bailed-out We got sold out!!!” to quote verbatim a couple of examples from a recent slide show from London’s Daily Mail….
(Excerpt) Read more at online.wsj.com …
From attorney Orly Taitz: Update! My hearing in HI, in Taitz v Fuddy, Onaka is in 5 days, October 12th, 8:30 am. If you are a resident of Honolulu or if you are visiting Honolulu on October 12th and you are a supporter of mine, please, come to the hearing to support me. First circuit court of HI, Judge Rhonda Nishimura, 777 Punchbowl str., Honolulu, HI, October 12th 8:30 am.
This case was filed against the registrar Alvin Onaka and Director of Health Loretta Fuddy, seeking access to the original birth certificate of Barack Obama for expert examination.
If you are a tea party member in HI, please, relate this message to the Tea Party members, Republican party members or any decent resident of HI, who wants the truth and justice to prevail. Please, relate this message to the local media.
FOX reporter will be in the courtroom during October 12th hearing in Taitz v Fuddy, Onaka
(Excerpt) Read more at obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com …
The Left: Billionaire George Soros declared sympathy for the mobs swarming Wall Street and blaming banks for the economy. Strange that a man who should be anathema to these parasites’ agenda is actually their patron.
The “Occupy Wall Street” blame-the-banks movement in New York and other large cities is proving itself to be more AstroTurf than grass-roots political movement by the day.
The latest presence: billionaire big-foot hedge-fund speculator George Soros who has declared fealty to this unkempt bunch. “Actually, I can understand (the protestors’) sentiment, frankly,” he told reporters in New York. “I can sympathize with their grievances.”
Not only is the $22 billion-dollar man declaring the motley mob the protagonists in a vast struggle against capitalism, the activist groups he’s funded, such as the Tides Foundation, MoveOn.org, and a new one, led by self-described communist Van Jones called “Rebuild the Dream,” are now its most active organizers.
“People before profits,” “Occupying Wall Street,” and “Marx was right” are the result, which can be read in the protest signs on Wall Street. And the common thread in all of this is to blame banks.
That makes Soros’ presence curious. For one thing, two years ago, Soros was a vocal proponent of bank bailouts himself. The U.S. needs “radical and unorthodox policy measures” to prevent a repeat of the Great Depression, he told Reuters in 2009, calling for all of TARP’s $700 billion in funds to recapitalize banks and write down U.S. accumulated debt.
It isn’t the only oddity. A notorious currency speculator whose secretive vandal-like attacks on Third World (and U.K.) currencies have left economic wreckage, Soros gets little affection from global grass-roots people.
(Excerpt) Read more at investors.com …