‘Right-Wing Social Engineering’- Now WHY Would Newt Go and Say a Thing Like That?
Reaganite Republican ^ | December 14, 2011 | Reaganite Republican
Posted on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 10:18:11 AM by Reaganite Republican
Not just some offhand comment…
GOP court-jester Ron Paul is now working the remark hard in Iowa as he attempts to sow doubt in the hearts of Newt-intenders… while the rest of us scratch our heads and wonder what ever possessed Gingrich to put it out there in the first place.
After seeing the Ryan budget’s approval rating tank in the polls for a month, Newt came out in mid-May stating he didn’t find ‘right-wing social engineering‘ any more palatable than ObamaCare‘s ‘left-wing social engineering’. The former House Speaker then attempted to nuance that criticism of Ryan’s Path to Prosperity in the days following, only to sound a bit more defensive of the initial statement again later: flop-flip-flop?
- Mitt: Newt ‘extremely unreliable’ (politico.com)
- Hot Mitt-on-Newt Violence (slog.thestranger.com)
- Mitt Romney: Newt Gingrich Is An ‘Extraordinarily Unreliable Leader In The Conservative World’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- In Iowa, Paul closes to within one point of front-runner Gingrich (destructionist.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” In Iowa, Paul closes to within one point of front-runner Gingrich (gunnyg.wordpress.com)