Understanding Why the Constitution Was and Remains a Detriment to Individual Liberty | Strike-The-Root: A Journal Of Liberty
These men feared that the Federalists desired a corrupted version of England’s monarchist approach, which would include a standing army, high taxes and government-subsidized monopolies. It only takes but a brief minute to fast forward and see through time that exactly that has occurred.
The fears of Jefferson and Madison have become reality as a direct result of the passage of the Constitution. With this background, we can proceed into the actual Constitution itself and, very quickly, will see its inherent failure directly related to its authors’ desires…..
EXCERPT ONLY ~ CONTINUES @ LINK…
- The U.S. Constitution: The 18th Century Patriot Act ~ “It was not Thomas Jefferson or Patrick Henry that led the effort to call the Constitutional Convention, which neither even attended. It was Hamilton and his Federalists that wanted it” ” ~ BLOGGER.GUN (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (Excerpt) The Revolution Will Not Be American | Strike-The-Root: A Journal Of Liberty ” ~ BLOGGER.GUNNY.G.1984+. ~ (BLOG & EMAIL) (madashelland.wordpress.com)
- Thomas Jefferson (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” No Wonder America’s Founders Distrusted Standing Armies… By: Chuck Baldwin (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (Excerpt) The Revolution Will Not Be American | Strike-The-Root: A Journal Of Liberty (gunnyg.wordpress.com)