Perry Asks And Answers The 3 Big Questions
Governor Perry took it a step further and laid out the three big questions primary voters should be asking themselves: “Who is it that can beat Obama? Who is it that can invigorate the tea party? Who is it that can take the message of smaller outsider government that’s truly going to change that place?”
While the mainstream media and party establishment have been obsessed with that first question for months, the other two have been virtually ignored in their zeal to push Republicans to settle once again for a non-conservative nominee. With the actual voting underway, it’s more than time to ask (and answer) those other two questions.
When it comes to invigorating the grassroots activists who were instrumental in the shellacking President Obama and his Congressional cronies took in the 2010 midterm elections, Governor Perry demonstrated once again that he is the candidate that can inspire the tea party.
(Excerpt) Read more at talkingsides.com …
- Rick Perry Calls Obama A Socialist During 2012 Republican Debate In New Hampshire (huffingtonpost.com)
- James Moore: Rick Perry: The Man Who Never Was (huffingtonpost.com)
- Stewart J. Lawrence: Republican Diva Derby: Who Will Win Sarah Palin’s Coveted Endorsement? (huffingtonpost.com)
- Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio Endorses Rick Perry; A Match Made in Heaven? (indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com)
- Romney’s rivals suggest he may be unelectable – CTV.ca (m.ctv.ca)