The loudest knock on ‘Spooky Dude’s’ Door
How George Soros, Hillary Clinton, and Sixties Radicals Seized Control of the Democratic Party, on GBTV last Wednesday. “Why is this ‘class warfare’ on everybody else except for George Soros?”
“I think I paid a huge price for going after George Soros. But I ain’t dead,” Beck said, “Quite honestly, I thought that was an option.”
For truth seekers in the Free World, it is a relief to see Glenn Beck continuing to expose Soros on GBTV.
Just as there are now earnest others on the trail to expose Soros for the one-man wrecking ball to freedom and liberty that he is, there are other writers of books that tell the tale of how we got from there to here.
Marinka Peschmann’s The Whistleblower: How the Clinton White House Stayed in Power to Reemerge in the Obama White House and on the World Stage burst on the scene just weeks ago.
It is true that little is being done by the mainstream media to expose the deliberate destruction of Western civilization by the man Beck nicknames, “Spooky Dude”.
But something better than the mainstream media is picking up the slack on Spooky Dude: The harder working, more effective and trustworthy “alternate media”. Cliff Kincaid, Trevor Loudon and Tina Trent have been exposing all things Spooky Dude on Sorosfiles.com.
CFP, which promotes the Soros Files ‘Bring Back Beck’ campaign on its front page, sees the exposé trail on Spooky Dude in Braveheart analogy. Beck, who, as he says, “paid a big price” is Braveheart. Kincaid and Loudon are Cliff ‘Andrew Mornay’ Kincaid and Trevor ‘William The Hardy, Lord of Douglas’ Loudon……
- Fox News Drifting Leftward? (“Cliff Kincaid at America’s Survival has launched a call for Fox News to bring back Glenn Beck.”)… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Update: Obama Georgia Ballot Eligibility Hearing (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“Expose the Soros power grab at Fox”) ~ Campaign to “Bring Back Beck” to Fox News… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- How George Soros Sacked Glenn Beck (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Cliff Kincaid – Gingrich, Obama, Beck and the Progressive Party (gunnyg.wordpress.com)