Chuck Baldwin — Christians Feed Their Own To The Lions
We’ve all heard about how Christians were thrown to the lions during the reign of the Caesars. But it is very doubtful that Christians were feeding one another to the lions. Alas, it appears that should this kind of Christian persecution become vogue in America, many Christians would doubtless join with these modern-day Caesars and gladly feed their own to the lions.
How did it happen? How did Christians lose their love? Of course, our Lord predicted that the day would come when “the love of many shall wax cold.” (Matthew 24:12) Sadly, this truism also obviously applies to many of us calling ourselves Christians. But how did it happen? How did Christians lose their love for souls? How did they lose their love for the Brotherhood? How did they lose their love for truth? How did they lose their love for peace? How did they lose their love for liberty? How did it happen?
I sat aghast as I watched the Republican Presidential debate in South Carolina and listened to hundreds of the GOP faithful (which included a great number of Christians) boo Congressman Ron Paul when he injected the Golden Rule into the discussion of America’s foreign policy. To say I was stunned is the understatement of the year! Christians booing a Presidential candidate (who, himself, is a Christian) for suggesting that our country practices the Golden Rule? Egad! What’s next? Christians cheering when people are thrown to the lions? I confess that I am flummoxed beyond words to describe!…..
- WHY ARE INTERNMENT CAMPS BEING BUILT? ~ By Chuck Baldwin (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Chuck Baldwin – First NDAA; Now Enemy Expatriation Act (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: Encouraging Words From Former Presidential Candidate Chuck Baldwin… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Chuck Baldwin – Ron Paul Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Gets It (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Chuck Baldwin – Bill Of Rights Is No More (gunnyg.wordpress.com)