Supreme Court justice: U.S. Constitution inferior…
One member of the U.S. Supreme Court, whose members are sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States, says she would look elsewhere – Canada, South Africa and Europe – should she be tasked with writing a constitution now.
The stunning statements come from Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
EXCERPT ~ MORE…
- U.S. Justices’ Foreign Statements About the U.S. Constitution (volokh.com)
- Supreme Court Justice Ginsburg to Egypt: Look Outside U.S. When Drafting Constitution [VIDEO] (ibtimes.com)
- US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg To Egypt: Don’t Use US Constitution As A Model (tammybruce.com)
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg To Egypt: Don’t Use Our Constitution As A Guide (outsidethebeltway.com)
- US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg to Egyptians: Look to the Constitutions of South Africa or Canada, Not to the US Constitution (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)