Obama Still Poised to take over Churches and Eliminate First Amendment
By Sher Zieve Friday, February 10, 2012
With regards to government intervention into religion, the First Amendment to the US Constitution states: “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.”
The president of the United States has no authority—whatsoever—to make any laws or influence religion in any way, whatsoever. Therefore, Obama had and has NO authority to demand that anyone or any body—let alone the Catholic or any other Christian Church or Jewish synagogue—must appease him by providing birth control, abortions or anything else the tyrant requires. Further, he does not have the authority to compromise or ‘work a deal’ with any Church about anything. Question: Does anyone in this country still remember that the US Constitution is our foundational LEGAL document? And what is it about “no authority” that seems to confuse so many of the Obama media?
As I have written over and over again for years, if Obama is allowed to get away with flaunting the Constitution and its essential Bill of Rights, it’s as if our founding document no longer exists and Obama may now make up any law he wants to install.
But, as Congress continues to illegally give Obama more and more dictatorial powers (sadly, I wrote that—if Obama was elected—this would occur in October 2008), we have now reached the point that Obama is—fully—the Dictator-in-Chief of the USA. I have also written myriad columns warning that Obama is grabbing more and more power for himself, gutting more and more programs in order to pull in more and more money for himself and his friends yet, no one in Congress or the courts are even trying to stop him. And all too many of the former We-the-People will do anything about it……
- CLICK 4 PICS!!!!! ~ Painting of Obama Trampling Constitution Resurfaces, Artist’s New Work Tells ‘Enslaved’ Americans to ‘Wake Up!’ – Yahoo! News ” ~ BLOGGER.GUNNY.G.1984+. ~ BLOG & EMAIL (madashelland.wordpress.com)
- Does Obama’s Contraceptive Compromise Go Far Enough? (usnews.com)
- Obama to Write New U.s. Constitution (weeklyworldnews.com)
- Richard Evans: Requiring Catholics to pay for insurance coverage that includes contraceptives, abortion-inducing drugs and sterilization procedures violation of First Amendment. (tcpalm.com)
- Roger Fredinburg – Republicans in Congress are Spineless Cowards (gunnyg.wordpress.com)