Gingrich meets eligibility attorney ~ Encourages Orly Taitz to hound Obama for actual birth certificate…
In a Southern California campaign appearance, presidential hopeful Newt Gingrich encouraged California attorney Orly Taitz to continue her campaign to question Barack Obama’s constitutional eligibility to hold office.
Taitz, who has filed several lawsuits aimed at securing Obama’s certified birth certificate and introducing evidence of his ineligibility for office, rose to her feet to address Gingrich in Pasadena. She suggested his lagging campaign could only be lifted by raising the issue publicly.
- Obama to appear at hearing; attorney Orly Taitz says it will be ’100 times bigger than Watergate’ (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“CASE TO BE HEARD ON JANUARY 26 IN ATLANTA”) Obama’s Georgia Attorney Files Motion to Quash Subpoenas in Ballot Challenge | The Post & Email (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Articles: Media Blackout in Obama Georgia Ballot Eligibility Case (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Newt Gingrich dismisses birther leader Orly Taitz (thegrio.com)
- Newt Gingrich Dismisses Birther Question From Orly Taitz (kaystreet.wordpress.com)