OBAMA TO WRITE NEW U.S. CONSTITUTION…
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2012 10:28:17 AM by YankeeReb
WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama said The U.S. Constitution is out-of-date, so he is ripping it up and writing a new one.
President Barack Obama told reporters last night that the U.S. Constitution has become a hindrance to progress in America. “The document is so out-dated, that it is now becoming a hindrance to governing the country.”
Obama said that he has signed an Executive Order voiding the U.S. Constitution. “We need to move forward. We need change.”
Obama said he has already drafted a new constitution and that Americans “will love what I came up with.” Insiders say that Obama is keeping a lot of old elements from the original constitution “he’s just making it better, bringing it into the 21st century,” said White House Spokesman, Jay Carney.
Many Democrats said that President Obama was a constitutional scholar and probably the only President – since the Founding Fathers – who is qualified to change the Constitution.
“President Obama knows more about the Constitution than any man who has ever lived,” said Minority Leader, Nancy Pelosi. “It’s about time we changed that document and we are lucky to have President Obama to do it.”
(Excerpt) Read more at weeklyworldnews.com …
- Does Upholding the U.S. Constitution Constitute a Security Threat?| The Post & Email (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama to Write New U.s. Constitution (weeklyworldnews.com)
- A Patriot’s Declaration of Constitutional Conservatism (Col Sellin) | The Post & Email (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s Birth-Control Mandate is a Gross Violation of the U.S. Constitution (thebaochi.com)
- The U.S. Constitution: The 18th Century Patriot Act (gunnyg.wordpress.com)