Prison Planet.com » Ron Paul is the Only Candidate Who Will Cut Spending
Ron Paul is the Only Candidate Who Will Cut Spending
Ron Paul is the only candidate serious about reducing the deficit and the national debt.
This fact was recently underscored by a study released by the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, a bipartisan think tank.
Mitt Romney’s tax-cut and spending proposals would keep the deficit and debt on keel.
Ron Paul would reduce spending and slowly eliminate the debt by zeroing out a host of federal agencies. He would work to bring back honest money and sane economic policies by getting rid of the Federal Reserve – a prospect opposed by both sides of the establishment political party now ruling the roost in Washington.
“I think Ben Bernanke is a student of monetary policy,” said the declared Republican front-runner Mitt Romney last year, “he’s doing as good a job as he thinks he can do… I’m not going to spend my time going after Ben Bernanke. I’m not going to spend my time focusing on the Federal Reserve.”
Earlier this week, ABC News commentator Jonathan Karl was asked which candidate will reduce spending the most and he said Ron Paul.
He looked a bit sheepish about it but had to tell the truth despite the concerted effort by the establishment media to ignore Ron Paul.
- Prison Planet.com ” Insider Says Talk of Paul-Romney Alliance is “Establishment Trick” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Let’s Spend Our Way Out of This Mess, Not! (hwnsurf.me)
- Romney to make Ron Paul his running mate? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Even Defense Contractors Support Ron Paul For President (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Has Ron Paul Formed a Political Alliance With Mitt Romney? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)