Trayvon Martin Case: New Black Panthers Offer $10,000 Bounty For Capture of George Zimmerman Without a government-issued warrant, the organization opens itself up to civil or criminal liability, a lawyer said.
By Arelis R. Hernandez March 24, 2012
New Black Panther leader Mikhail Muhammad announced the reward during a protest in Sanford Saturday. And when asked whether he was inciting violence, Muhammad replied defiantly: “An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.”
The bounty announcement came moments after members of the group called for the mobilization of 10,000 black men to capture Zimmerman, who shot Trayvon in a gated Sanford community on Feb. 26.
Muhammad said members of his group would search for Zimmerman themselves in Maitland — where the 28-year old worked before the shooting, employees there told the Orlando Sentinel. He declined to say when the group would begin their search.
Muhammad said the group’s national chairman, Dr. Malik Zulu Shabaz of Washington, D.C. is receiving donations from black entertainers and athletes. They hope to collect $1 million by next week, Muhammad said.
The party said they would not release the names of donors nor would they provide documentation to support the existence of donations.
(Excerpt) Read more at chicagotribune.com …
- Was Florida shooter a vigilante or diligent neighbor? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Saul Alinsky: The activist who terrifies the right (Vetting Hussein? Link to his 1988 essay) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Freedom Of Speech Denied In America: Muslim Judge Scolds Victim For Insulting Muhammad (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Arpaio Unjustly In Justice Department Crosshairs (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- No, Malcolm X is not baby Obama’s daddy (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“According to preliminary reports, Judge Malihi issued a default judgment against Obama and will recommend to the Georgia Secretary of State that Obama’s name not appear on the Georgia ballot starting with the March 6th Georgia Democratic primary.”) ~ Di (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Barack Obama Has Awakened A Sleeping Nation By Gary Hubbell (network54.com)
- Fatwa Issued By New Black Panther Party-What Will DOJ & Obama Say Now? (paualready.wordpress.com)
- Daily Caller Links President Obama’s Trayvon Martin Remarks To ‘Black Panthers’ (mediaite.com)
- BREAKING: Witness Says Trayvon Martin ATTACKED George Zimmerman (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman “wanted dead or alive” (lameducks.wordpress.com)
- Geraldo: “The Hoodie Is As Much Responsible For Trayvon Martin’s Death As George Zimmerman” (alan.com)
- Trayvon Martin Protesters Arrive In Busloads To Sanford Florida (theroycroftreport.com)
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon’s Martin death (getwititmagazine.com)
TO: MY FELLOW CALIFORNIANS
FROM: MAJOR (RETIRED) MARK A. SMITH
FORMER PRISONER OF WAR
MY FELLOW AMERICANS, I would like to take this opportunity to tell you about a man, who is a hero to me. When, according to the press, no one cared if I lived or died, Bob Dornan stood beside my family and myself. At that time Bob held no political office. He was part of the media. But, as in all things, Bob Dornan refused to join the herd. He looked at his own experiences as a fighter pilot and military man. Then he demanded that his fellow citizens back me on the battlefield and when I went missing and nearly everyone thought I had died, Bob Dornan demanded I be found and brought home.
The mainstream media would like you to believe Bob is a “firebrand” and “rebel.” What he truly is, has to do with a demand for truth, honesty in government and a return to moral values. He makes no exceptions in these matters, based on party and left or right politics. This makes many politicians, even in his own party, angry. But Bob Dornan is no Washington “horse trader” and gets in bed with the Devil for no man. They say he makes his fellow politicians nevrous. Frankly, I want and hope you want, someone in Washington making politicians “nervous.”
On 14 February 1973, Bob Dornan had the exclusive of his media life. States Army’s first returned Prisoner of War. I was that POW. But Bob said something that evening that showed the mark of the man; “I’m not here for an interview, I just have become so close to your family, I felt I should join them in welcoming you home safe.” There was never a word in the media about Bob’s “scoop.” He kept his word. We need someone in Washington, who will forgo personal gain and media “face time” to keep his word.
If you thought the criteria for suspicious activity in terms of potential terrorism couldn’t get any more broad and ludicrous, prepare to be taken aback.
The culture of citizen spying and pervasive paranoia in the United States is getting to the point of patent absurdity, yet somehow many American nonsensically seem to continue to treat it as gospel.
According to a document entitled “Terrorism Awareness and Prevention: Participant Guide” distributed by the New Jersey Office of Homeland Security & Preparedness (which you can see embedded below), almost every single action should be treated as suspicious.
These include glances, wide open eyes, cold penetrating stares, trance-like gazes, exaggerated yawning when engaged in conversation, protruding or beating neck arteries, repetitive touching of face, tugging on or covering ears, increased breathing rate, panting, excessive fidgeting, clock watching, head turning, pacing or jumpiness, trembling, unusual perspiration, goose bumps, and/or rigid posture with minimal body movements and arms close to sides.
In other words, if you’re late for something or in a rush (“excessive fidgeting, clock watching”), you might be a terrorist. If you’ve been exercising (“increased breathing rate, panting,” “protruding or beating neck arteries”), you might be a terrorist.
……We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. – That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, – That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government.
I’ve noticed the comments dropped waaaay off last few days!
Turns out, it’s likely related to a new WP requirement.
Click Link below…
Black’s Law Dictionary 4th Ed. defines SOCIALISM this way, “Any theory or system of social organization which would abolish, entirely or in great part, the individual effort and competition on which modern society rests, and substitute for it co-operative action, would introduce a more perfect and equal distribution of the products of labor, and would make land and capital, as the instruments and means of production, the joint possession of the members of the community.”
29 August 1999
I wish I could support John McCain and as a fellow returned POW. I have found I am expected to support him, but I cannot. If I cannot support him, then the next best thing I find is that I am expected to remain mute and say nothing. As I have proven in a terrible jungle prison, I have the ability to remain mute in the face of those who wished to trade me my very life for just a few words. My remaining mute then, is the driving factor behind my feeling compelled to speak out now.
When John was blown from the sky over that lake in Hanoi, did the enemy already know whose son he was? No, they did not until John told them. He was seriously hurt in his ejection and he needed medical attention. In exchange for what the rest of us would call “First Class” care, he talked. He not only told them who his father, the Admiral was, but he expounded in detail on the Chain of Command and then built himself up by describing himself as one of the “very best pilots”. You will not find this form of “resistance” in the Uniformed Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) or in the Code of Conduct.
TO ANSWER A QUESTION
In my opinion, there are no “sacred cows” when it comes to the office of the President of the United States of America. At this point, there is a “flying squad” of returned POWs from the Vietnam War protecting the image of Senator John S. McCain. One can but wonder why Senator McCain would require such a team. He is not under attack or even serious scrutiny by the “liberal media.” TV commentators who usually attack anyone who shows a less than pristine bent for the most part are mum on the Arizona Senator.
My concerns are simple. I believe that any and all of the intelligence held by U.S. Government agencies on Senator McCain’s time as a POW must be made available to the media and public. There is too much danger of a President being held hostage by things in the files of Intelligence agencies and, even more dangerous, held in the files of foreign governments in Asia and Europe.
My intentions have nothing to do with any feelings I may harbor toward John McCain personally. I have none. My intentions in all of this have to do with him professionally. They have to do with his treatment of Bui Tin, who I consider nothing more than a “sent agent.” They have to do with his simplistic attitude toward the issue of MIAs and his utterly vile behavior toward those who disagree with him, including family members. Lastly, I feel for any of the “Keating Five” to have the audacity to make “Campaign Reform” the cornerstone of his platform is the height of hypocrisy. He took the money right along with the others. To claim he did not know is not the type of answer one who aspires to be President should give in my opinion. He was responsible, but he did everything in his power to shift the blame. He sounded too much like Clinton for me. He disappointed me in that.
John McCain: Privileged 'War Hero', Liar, Colloborator, Traitor Part 1
Editor's Note: I transcribed the dialog of a 5 part video interview on June 22, 2007 between retired Army Colonel Earl Hopper and Gerard Kiley of Veterans Against John McCain. To make the reading flow easier, I removed the repeated phrases, false starts, etc. that hamper a printed version of an unrehearsed conversation.
Why Politicians Can’t Give Honest Answers About Military Service – Conor Friedersdorf – Politics – The Atlantic
I’d love to hear, just once in my life, a presidential candidate give a blunt and honest account of why he hasn’t served.
Mitt Romney Israeli flag – Joe Skipper Reuters – banner.jpg
In The New Republic, Alec MacGillis says one reason Mitt Romney has trouble connecting with Southern voters, even compared to past moderate Republican candidates, is his lack of military service:
In the region that prizes military service more than any other, Bush’s aviation heroics, Dole’s paralyzed right arm and McCain’s years in North Vietnamese captivity lent them fundamental credibility and a connection with voters, particularly fellow veterans.
McCain might’ve disagreed about voters in South Carolina about immigration or climate change, but he could crack one of his Marine jokes, or go on one of his solemn Country First turns, and have the crowd eating out of his hand. With Dole and Bush, the appeal was less explicit, but it was still there; everyone knew where they’d been. Romney has nothing to draw on here.
Perhaps that’s right.
As MacGillis goes on to say, “When he was asked in 2007 why none of his five sons had served in the military, he answered, to widespread derision, ‘One of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping to get me elected.’”
Here’s a related clip from 60 Minutes:…..
- Prison Planet.com ” Ron Paul’s Good Name Can’t Be Ruined By Scared Media Maggots (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- McCain Urges War on Syria (“The dogs of war are straining at the leash once again. Senator John McCain, who never met a military intervention he didn’t like, is now calling for…”) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (EXCERPT) ~ Non-voting | Strike-The-Root: A Journal Of Liberty (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- JB Williams – Santorum Lost Me at Goodbye (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Why Confederates are taken for granted! (Like conservatives today?) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The POWs We Left Behind (network54.com)
- Unauthorized Biography on Ron Paul, an Unauthorized Politician (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- What the Mailman Knows About Ayers and Obama (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“Republican primary voters do not want Mitt Romney, even if the Republican establishment does – and it is just a question of which particular conservative alternative the voters prefer.”) ~ South Carolina Message (Thomas Sowell) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- What Americans Mean When They Say They’re Conservative – Conor Friedersdorf – Politics – The Atlantic (tribuneofthepeople.com)
- ON THE OBAMA’S-CRITICS-ARE-DUMB FRONT, CONOR FRIEDERSDORF MAKES THE RUBBLE BOUNCE. “I submit that h… (pjmedia.com)
- Does It Matter That Mitt Didn’t Serve? (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- A Farewell to Debates (theatlantic.com)
- Newt: Obama’s goal is $8 or $9 gas (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- If I Were the Devil: Paul Harvey (Warning for a Nation) (audio) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- ROME IS BURNING, NERO IS FIDDLING By Lynn Stuter (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- “More and More Weather Modification Programs Are Planned Without Your Knowledge or Consent” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: Col Hackworth’s Term “Perfumed Prince” Caught My Eye… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: Ok, Who Is Cia Director David Pretraeus ? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- “I agree with Clyde Wilson that America can’t be saved or returned to its roots until the Republican Party is destroyed.” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“Obama should likely be behind bars with the results of multiple felonies he is alleged to have committed.Unfortunately…”) What are the odds Obama is Ineligible to run again for president? | Western Journalism.com (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Republic, Democracy: Definitions from the Training Manual Issued November 30, 1928 (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Webster Tarpley in Iran: “US Wages Wars To Avoid Dollar Collapse” ” News Worldwide (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Right To Be Left Alone… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- “feminism traces its roots back to Karl Marx, George Engels, and Vladimir Lenin” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- GUNNY G: Why Top Federal Judge Roll (Obama Case) Not Mentioned Same Tucson (Giffords) Shooting (Assassination?) ” ~ BLOGGER.GUNNY.G.1984+. ~ (BLOG & EMAIL) (madashelland.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: That Flag On Suribachi – Japanese Witness Tells His Story . (network54.com)
- LaRouche: To Stop World War III, Obama Must be Removed from Office Now ~ “In addition to these impeachable crimes, President Obama is clinically insane, and should be immediately removed…” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- ARMY REPORT SAYS CHRISTIANS THREATEN US FOREIGN POLICY ~ By Chuck Baldwin (network54.com)
- (SOMETIMES YA GOTTA CHECK THESE LINKS OUT WITH THE WAYBACK MACHINE…) OBAMA Oil sets $7 a gallon gas price target (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Hey, What’s That Sound I Hear? ….that’s Aarugha, Not Oohrah!!!!! (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- An Epidemic Of Terminal Ignorance By Alexander Massa (network54.com)