Phil Hart — Why Ron Paul?
…Congressman Paul votes NO on any legislation that is not expressly authorized by the Constitution. He votes No a lot.
He has NEVER voted to raise taxes; He has NEVER voted for an unbalanced budget; He has NEVER voted for a restriction on gun ownership; NEVER voted to raise congressional pay.
Nor has he ever voted to fund the United Nations.
According to a University of Georgia political scientist, Ron Paul had the most conservative voting record of any member of Congress from 1937 to 2002. His future performance as president can be predicted based on his past performance as a Congressman.
In 1775, the military commander of the British forces in Boston, General Gage, wrote a letter to King George. General Gage complained, “I have a nation of lawyers, everyone is a lawyer, they know your statutes better then you know them yourself.”
At that time more copies of Blackstone’s Commentaries on the Laws of England were sold in the Colonies then were sold in England. These colonists knew their rights, they knew the law, and consequently they were willing to fight for their rights.
So it is with those of us who, one by one, become Ron Paul supporters.
In 2008, Ron Paul held a national convention for his Campaign for Liberty at the Target Center in Minneapolis.
There were over 10,000 people in attendance. I was one of them. And when the name of a free market economist was mentioned, names like Fredrick Hyack, Milton Freedman or Ludwig von Misses, the crowd cheered as if Magic Johnson had been in the arena playing basketball.
Oh, and by the way, we booed economist John Maynard Keynes.
Those of us who support Dr. Paul do so because we know Dr. Paul has done the personal study to understand how our economy works, how our monetary system works, and mostly, how our government is supposed to work based on our Constitution.
He is like one of our Founding Fathers who knew all the failures of other systems of government in human history. But they also knew what worked. The same is true for Ron Paul. Congressman Paul knows what works for nations. And he knows what will work for America……
- Prison Planet.com ” Ron Paul Tells Reporters He Is Suspicious About Results Of GOP Caucuses (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Ron Paul To CNN Anchor: ‘Stop Pestering Me With Silly Questions” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul Upsets Santorum in Missouri Caucuses (lewrockwell.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Ron Paul On Leno: We Will Win Conscience Votes At Brokered Convention (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Ron Paul To Israel “It Doesn’t Make Any Sense To Attack A Country That’s No Threat To ANYONE!” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul can revitalize our economy, five ways how. Part 1. (noxforchristmas.wordpress.com)
- What Does Leon Panetta Know About TWA 800 | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Many Ron Paul Supporters Won’t Back Another Candidate (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul Interview with The New American (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul Holding The ‘Silver Bullet’ That Will Bring Down Bernake’s Private Cabal ~ The Federal Reserve! | Political Vel Craft (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul Brings Sanity to Politics (lewrockwell.com)
- Gunny G: You Betcha! Real Americans, Restore the Republic !!!!!!!!!! (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” How Ron Paul’s McGovernite strategy can win on Super Tuesday … and beyond (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com The Media And GOP Are Suppressing The Reality That Ron Paul Has Reached Critical Mass (gunnyg.blogspot.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” No Paul = No Vote in November (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- How Ron Paul Carried My County by Christopher Manion (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Dinosaur Media Misquotes Ron Paul, Jumps On Congressman Over Tornado Comments (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul, After the Convention by Terry Hulsey (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Explanation of How Ron Paul wins regardless of vote (Their delegate-stealing plan?) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“Obama should likely be behind bars with the results of multiple felonies he is alleged to have committed.Unfortunately…”) What are the odds Obama is Ineligible to run again for president? | Western Journalism.com (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- An Epidemic Of Terminal Ignorance By Alexander Massa (network54.com)
- “feminism traces its roots back to Karl Marx, George Engels, and Vladimir Lenin” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Newt: Obama’s goal is $8 or $9 gas (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- “More and More Weather Modification Programs Are Planned Without Your Knowledge or Consent” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Republic, Democracy: Definitions from the Training Manual Issued November 30, 1928 (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Do Police Have Our DNA? (gunnygcops.wetpaint.com)
- Armed Feds Question Blogger… (gunnygcops.wetpaint.com)
- The Right To Be Left Alone… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- GUNNY G: And So, The Question as to Just When Communism/Socialism Arose In America? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Shifting Ethics of Law Enforcement (gunnygcops.wetpaint.com)
- Gunny G: Col Hackworth’s Term “Perfumed Prince” Caught My Eye… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- “I agree with Clyde Wilson that America can’t be saved or returned to its roots until the Republican Party is destroyed.” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: Ok, Who Is Cia Director David Pretraeus ? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- ROME IS BURNING, NERO IS FIDDLING By Lynn Stuter (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- If I Were the Devil: Paul Harvey (Warning for a Nation) (audio) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“…Washington’s empire extracts resources from the American people for the benefit of the few powerful interest groups that rule America…The military-security complex, Wall Street, agri-business and the Israel Lobby…”) Prison Planet.com ” Empires Th (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Your Papers, Please! (gunnygcops.wetpaint.com)