‘We The People’ by Nos Populus (video) (“…Our great nation is a Republic. We will not accept tyranny under any guise. Your policy to redistribute the fruits of our labor is Statism and will not be tolerated….Dismiss us at your political peril.”)
Dear President Obama,
“We The People” have stated resolutely we reject your vision for our country. You claim you have not heard us.
“We The People” have assembled across America resisting your efforts to subvert our constitution and undermine our liberty. You claim you have not seen us.
Since you have not acknowledged our message, let us here present it once more for if as President Wilson said, “a leader’s ear must ring with the voices of the people,” the time has come.
Our greatest treasure is freedom – the absence of restraints on our ability to think and to act. The corollary of freedom is individual responsibility. We believe in the power of the individual.
A few years ago President Bush said, “History moves toward freedom because the desire for freedom is written in every human heart.” Let us add that we will preserve it only as long as devotion to freedom is expressed in the heart of our actions.
When President Lincoln dedicated Gettysburg National Cemetery he declared, “It is for us the living to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus so nobly advanced.”
That unfinished cause for which our soldiers willingly go to battle and for which so many have given their lives is a free United States of America. It has been nearly one hundred fifty years and the work President Lincoln spoke of is not finished. In fact, that work will never be finished.
Freedom is the capacity of self-determination. It is not an entity but a condition and conditions change. Freedom can expand, yet so can it contract.
You promised change when you took office, Mr. President, but subjugation is not change we wanted or will accept.
You have expanded government, violated our Constitution, confounded laws, seized private industry, destroyed jobs, perverted our economy, curtailed free speech, corrupted our currency, weakened our national security, and endangered our sovereignty.
By compromising our nation’s cultural, legal and economic institutions, you are ensuring that our children will never achieve the same quality of life as we enjoy today. Through generational theft you are robbing the unborn of opportunity.
This is not acceptable. Not in America. We did not become a strong nation through hope but rather through self-reliance.
No one better understands the relationship between individual achievement, dignity and strength than our armed forces. Through every war our soldiers have held this nation’s destiny in their hands. They have not failed us. They cherish freedom enough that they are willing to die for it.
Our duty to them and to ourselves is to treasure freedom enough to live up to it.
We accept the challenge, Mr. President. That is why we are assembling across the land to deliver our message to you as often and in every way we can. c
Our great nation is a Republic. We will not accept tyranny under any guise. Your policy to redistribute the fruits of our labor is Statism and will not be tolerated.
By our honor, Mr. President, we vow forever to resist coercive government in America. Patriots will not stand silent as you attempt to dismantle the greatest nation on earth. “We The People” will defend our liberty. We will protect our beloved country and America’s exceptionalism will prevail.
God Bless the United States of America!
We The People
- Bold-ass, In-yer-face Gubmint!!!!!!!!!! (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“As can be seen by this litany of subverted revolutions it is usually violence that brings the fall of the former tyranny and facilitates the rise of the latter”) We Know the Problem… What’s the Answer? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Fear of Martial Law (“The President of the United States of America, Barack Hussein Obama, has generated so much fear that the most common theme of posted comments and private communications is that he will refuse to relinquish power if defeated in No (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s Vision for a Spartan America (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The fear of martial law (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Chuck Baldwin – What Many Churches And The SPLC Have In Common (“For the sake of their precious 501c3 non-profit corporation status, many churches are becoming little more than government disinformation centers.”) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“And to help him keep tabs on all this responsibility, he assigns a cabinet member to each category of control.”) Obama’s Executive Order Authorizes Peacetime Martial Law (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Losing Our Liberty (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- How Ron Paul’s Presidency Will Reshape America (lewrockwell.com)
- Rethinking America’s Judicial Dictatorship (lewrockwell.com)
- Take the Libertarian Quiz (lewrockwell.com)
- Private prerogative must trump public interference (canadafreepress.com)