(“Will the characters be unmasked in time for our free country to remain free, or will we be another stiff on the slab of history.”) It looks like DHS isn’t the only ammunition hog in the United States
It looks like DHS isn’t the only ammunition hog in the United States
Activist Post ^ | 4-4-2012 | James Smith
Posted on Friday, April 06, 2012 7:36:39 AM by Renfield
There are two stories that have come to light recently, the first is the awarding of a contract to a munitions manufacturer for 450,000,000 hollow point rounds for the .40 caliber.
The second story which I wrote is how the Department of Homeland Security had already ordered 200,000,000 rounds of .40 caliber, but also ordered 15,000 gun cleaning kits for the .40 caliber weapons, and has put a request out for a virtual shooting gallery for the .40 caliber handguns.
650,000,000 round of ammunition is quite a bit of lead and brass. It will sure to drive the price of copper and brass way up. But Homeland Security is not alone in their requests.
The other departments — the ones that handle mundane things like meat quality — believe they need to be armed to the teeth as well. It’s enough to make a non-paranoid person, well, paranoid.
The US Department of Agriculture put in a bid for a wide variety of ammunition. I guess raiding farms and raw milk dairies can be very dangerous work. The required rounds are listed below, and include shotgun slugs.
Frangible rounds – for those who don’t know, are rounds that are designed to break apart when they hit walls or other hard surfaces to prevent ricochets during close-quarters combat.
Added: Sep 28, 2011 5:15 pm
(1) 40 caliber, 180 grain, 120,000 rounds or equivalent,
(2) 9 mm, 124 grain, 50,000 rounds or equivalent,
(3) .38 caliber, 135 grain, 10,000 rounds or equivalent,
(4) .380 caliber, 90 grain, 6,000 rounds or equivalent,
(5) .223 caliber, 64 grain, 87,500 rounds or equivalent,
(6) 12 gauge 00 buck, 15,000 rounds or equivalent,
(7) 40 caliber frangible, 10,000 rounds or equivalent,
(8) 9 caliber frangible, 10,000 rounds or equivalent,
(9) .223 caliber frangible, 10,000 rounds or equivalent,
(10) 12 gauge 1 oz slug, 7,500 rounds or equivalent
The cartridges shall be delivered to Albuquerque, NM.
And the Department of the Interior needs ammunition as well, but much less, and put the order out on September 2011:
The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Services require the following items, Exact Match Only, to the following:
1. Remington Frangible .40 Caliber Pistol Ammunition – 2,500 rounds
2. Remington .40 Caliber Pistol Ammunition (180 grain) Full Metal Jacket – 6,000 rounds
3. Remington .223 Caliber Rifle Ammunition (62 grain) Full Metal Jacket – 3,000 rounds
4. Remington FX Marking Cartridges (9 mm) – 2,000 rounds
These requirements seem normal considering the possibility of running into grizzly bears and wolverines. These, to me, are acceptable quantities to order.
And of course the FBI needs about 100,000,000 rounds of .40 caliber ammunition for law enforcement needs. It posted the request November 15, 2011 and the order will be awarded this week. Oddly, it states a fixed-price, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity type contract; however the pricing requirements go up to 100,000,000 rounds.
So with that large order, we now can move the total “excess” number of .40 caliber rounds that is needed by this administration to 750,000,000 rounds.
Because we live in a free society they feel they must be armed against Amish folk who want to sell people raw milk, like most humans on this planet drink. Maybe the USDA needs the ammunition to fight the evil cadre of “Lemonade Stands” that will soon be terrorizing people walking down sidewalks in Suburbia America.
How can a government justify 2.2 rounds per American citizen? Granted, ammunition does have a great shelf life, but this is utterly ridiculous!
The best way to avoid a civil war is not to start one. If “they” are planning to start one, then it would make sense to arm yourself and take away the guns of the citizenry. If this is just for “work”, ie, to stop bad guys, then the numbers just don’t make sense.
As Sherlock Holmes would say, “When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth”. We are running out of the impossibles and the improbables.
The leftovers are unconscionable and frightening. The game is afoot my friends. Evil in the guise of a benevolent government is still evil.
Will the characters be unmasked in time for our free country to remain free, or will we be another stiff on the slab of history.
- Why did the DHS just order 450 million rounds of .40 caliber ammunition? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Big Brother Has Purchased Nearly Three-Quarters of A BILLION Rounds of Ammo for Future Domestic Operations (therearenosunglasses.wordpress.com)
- Why Did The DHS Just Order 450 Million Rounds Of .40 Caliber Ammunition? (constitutionclub.org)
- DHS Purchases Bullet Resistant Checkpoint Booths Amid Large Scale Ammo Buildup (zionistoutrage.com)
- DHS Buys 450 MILLION Rounds of .40 caliber ammo (usapartisan.com)
- Why are DHS and ICE stockpiling ammo? (1oneday.wordpress.com)
- Department of Homeland Security orders 450 Million Rounds (disclose.tv)
- Prison Planet.com ” Why Does The Department Of Homeland Security Need 450 MILLION Hollow Point Bullets? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Why Did The DHS Just Order 450 Million Rounds of .40 Caliber Ammunition? (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Why Did The DHS Just Order 450 Million Rounds Of .40 Caliber Ammunition? ” The Centrist Point (2012indyinfo.com)