Prison Planet.com » City of Roswell, GA, bullies Andrew Wordes to death over his backyard chickens
An innocent man who had legally been raising a few dozen chickens and other small birds in the backyard of his suburban Atlanta home is now dead, following a crusade of terror perpetrated against him by the City of Roswell in Georgia.
Andrew Wordes, who died during a recent raid on his property in which county marshals tried to illegally evict him, was the obvious victim of a rogue state gone mad — and his blood is now on the hands of the Roswell City Administrator, the Roswell City Council, and the Roswell Police Department, all of which robbed from Wordes his property, his livelihood, and ultimately his life.
See the NaturalNews infographic timeline of events that documents the escalation that ultimately led to Mr. Wordes’ death:
- ‘Chicken Man’ presumed dead in home explosion (foxnews.com)
- Officials ID ‘Chicken Man’ as victim in explosion (kansascity.com)
- The ‘chicken man’ of Roswell: A timeline (ajc.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” NY cops break into Marine vet’s home and Taser him to death (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Explosion Rocks Home Of ‘Chicken Man’ (myfoxny.com)
- HomeworkCoach Offers a New Approach to In-Home Tutoring (prweb.com)
- Roswell Businessman to Join ShelterBox Board of Directors (prweb.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Democrat: Evicting TSA From Airports Could Cause New 9/11 (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Made-up Skulls (skulladay.blogspot.com)
- Explosion Rocks Home Of ‘Chicken Man’ (myfoxphoenix.com)