Where Are All the Deep Underground Military Bases? (Part 2) :
…In the continental USA there are numerous underground bases. I will briefly list just some of the bases that my research has uncovered over the last 17 years. There are assuredly many more than those listed here.
■ Camp David, the Presidential retreat, is immediately adjacent to Catoctin Mountain Park. On the surface there are some cabins and lodges, and conference rooms for Presidential use. But most of this facility runs like a labyrinthine anthill under Catoctin Mountain, just west of Thurmont, Maryland, along Rte. 15 between Frederick, Maryland and Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.
The facility is operated and maintained by the U.S. Navy Seabees. The U.S. Marines provide military security. I have spoken to an individual who used to work there on a classified maintenance contract……
- “The Underground”: A True Story of Phil Schneider (the2012scenario.com)
- Pentagon Keeps Building Overseas Bases From Which It Can Menace The World | Veterans Today (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Escape Like a President (foxnews.com)
- Md. Plant Wholesaler Has Big-Name Clients (baltimore.cbslocal.com)
- G-8 Summit Will Close Maryland Parks (washington.cbslocal.com)
- Sharpshooters Kill 226 Deer In Catoctin National Park (baltimore.cbslocal.com)
- U.S. may be winding down 2 wars yet it is expanding overseas military bases (headlineclicker.com)
- Catoctin Park Visitor Center Remains Closed (baltimore.cbslocal.com)
- Hello world! (keyintofrederick.wordpress.com)
- Md. To Close Park Near Camp David For G-8 (baltimore.cbslocal.com)