Report: Zimmerman told cops Trayvon’s last words: ‘Okay, you got it’
Martin punched Zimmerman, knocking him down. “Zimmerman told police that when he was on the ground, Martin straddled him, striking him, and then tried to smother him,” wrote Beast reporter Aram Roston.
That was when Zimmerman said he shouted for help, explained the source. Some of Martin’s advocates have insisted it was actually the teenager who was heard shouting on a 911 call made from within earshot of the scene.
Zimmerman claimed that it wasn’t until Martin noticed the 9mm pistol holstered to Zimmerman’s waist that the older man grabbed it and shot Martin.
“Okay, you got it,” Martin reportedly said twice before falling back.
(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com …
- Trayvon’s Last Words (thedailybeast.com)
- Zimmerman: Trayvon Martin’s Final Words Were ‘Okay, You Got It’ (oldschool945.com)
- Vanity: Martin Family Attorney ‘Dog Whistles’ Violence Against Bailed Out Zimmerman? (“…Trayvon Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump made statements at a courthouse press conference that sounded to me like veiled calls for violence against Zimmerman.”) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- George Zimmerman gets bail, apologizes to Trayvon Martin’s parents (theprovince.com)
- Photo shows Zimmerman’s bloodied head (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- George Zimmerman Apologizes to the Parents of Trayvon Martin (streetknowledge.wordpress.com)
- Trayvon Martin: Parents Reject Zimmerman’s Request for Meeting (oldschool945.com)
- George Zimmerman granted $150K bond, apologizes to Trayvon Martin’s family (calgaryherald.com)
- George Zimmerman afraid of being killed in jail: lawyer (gunnyg.wordpress.com)