Michael Reagan: Obama Exploiting Dad’s Legacy For Political Gain
Michael Reagan, the son of the late President Ronald Reagan, tells Newsmax.TV that President Barack Obama has been playing a game of “three-card Monte” with his father’s memory in an attempt to win support for his re-election bid.
“They’re trying to actually put words in Ronald Reagan’s mouth and, if people don’t really know Ronald Reagan, they may be led to believe that Ronald Reagan would be against his own party and be for the Democrats in this next election — and I think that’s exactly what he’s trying to do,” Reagan charged in an exclusive interview on Tuesday.
three-card Monte with Ronald Reagan and I’m glad I’m here to make sure that I know where they’re hiding the ball,” added Reagan, a Republican strategist and head of the Reagan Legacy Foundation.
Watch the exclusive interview here.
- Secrets of the Presidents Club: How Bill Clinton Learned to Salute (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Obama Administration Looks To Be Close To A Breakdown……….. (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Political Climate Change (lewrockwell.com)
- Cagle Post ” Blame Congress for the GSA Scandal (mbcalyn.com)
- Reagan to RINO’s: “Let Them Go Their Way” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- In the President’s Secret Service (stargazer12.wordpress.com)
- Isn’t That Nice? (Guest Voice) (themoderatevoice.com)
- Barack Obama, You’re No Ronald Reagan (mikesright.wordpress.com)
- Barack Obama, You’re No Ronald Reagan (constitutionclub.org)
- D23 ~ Presents Treasures of Walt Disney (candoitmom.com)
- Political Climate Change: Ron Paul on the College Campus Circuit by Gary North (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Michael Reagan: Think of Liberals as ‘Termites’ (crooksandliars.com)
- Michael Reagan and Steven Harmon on President Reagan (themoderatevoice.com)