NOW MEN ARE VICTIMS OF MILITARY SEX ASSAULTS
While the full picture remains far from clear, signs of the ill effects of the Democrat-initiated law allowing homosexuals to serve in the U.S. military without hiding their sexual preference are beginning to appear.
In December 2010, Congress repealed the “Don’t Ask Don’t Tell” policy established by President Clinton that allowed homosexuals to remain in the military on the condition they not make a public issue of their sexual lifestyle.
The new law, for first time in U.S. history, allows homosexual members to openly acknowledge their sexual choices.
Among the details in the reports: While, since 2006, 5 percent of the violent sexual assaults have been against men, recent reports now put that figure at 12 to 14 percent.
The Army said it is “currently monitoring same-gender sex crime for a potential increase in forcible sodomy and other sex offenses related to the disassociation of homosexuality from the crime itself.”
Non-consensual sodomy attacks for fiscal 2011 totaled 7 percent of the nearly 2,500 attacks cited on one military report.
(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com …
- Sex crimes surge in U.S. Army (wnd.com)
- Sexual Assault In The Military; Betrayal Of Trust (theobamacrat.com)
- Juveniles Charged with Sex Offenses in Harris County Are on the Rise (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Juveniles Charged with Sex Offenses in Harris County Are on the Rise (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Sex crimes surge in U.S. Army (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Tut-tutting over sex is a form of bondage (mistressimogen.wordpress.com)
- Combating Sexual Assault in the United States Military (whitehouse.gov)
- Military Finally Steps Up Its Handling of Sexual Assault Cases [Sexual Assault] (jezebel.com)
- Who Are Crime Victims? (crimedime.com)
- Pentagon outlines plan to crack down on sexual assaults in US military (csmonitor.com)