The Newest War – Disinformation, Lies and Censorship as “Activism” | Veterans Today
…by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor
About an hour ago, I did an interview on Press TV saying I wanted Bradley Manning released.
I also pointed out that, though we found Julian Assange to be working with Israeli intelligence, yes, we know, using those two words together is, in itself, humor, Manning should be released.
Within an hour, Blankfoot, a curious character, had contacted one of our managing editors. He was incensed that I would “out” Assange, though Zbigniew Brzezinski did it in 2010 and Assange had been “busted” as an Israeli fraud dozens of times.
When it was Blankfoot, I knew I had drawn blood, that Assange had been hiding behind the suffering of Bradley Manning, forwarding Israel’s war on the United States. I learned nothing new about Blankfoot, he had made himself more than obvious long ago. Actually, I had thought he was dead.
Anyway, from an earlier article on VT:
Grant Smith discusses the Rosen v. AIPAC lawsuit that threatens to bring Washington to its knees with an espionage scandal of unimagined proportions:
Steven J. Rosen’s defamation lawsuit against the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) is now entering a critical phase. A series of cross-filings stakes out the critical court terrain.
Rosen intends to show that obtaining and leveraging classified U.S. government information in the service of Israel is common practice at AIPAC.
He claims it was unfair for AIPAC to fire and malign him in the press after he was indicted on espionage charges in 2005.
On March 2, 2009, Rosen filed the civil lawsuit against his former employer, directors, and an outside public relations firm for libel and slander. Rosen, AIPAC’s former foreign policy chief, seeks $5 million in damages from AIPAC, and punitive damages of $500,000 from each former board member, for a total claim of $21 million.
AIPAC made statements to the news media Rosen believes were “knowingly false and defamatory and issued in reckless…..EXCERPT
- Holocaust Denier and Cartoonist Working for ‘Occupy AIPAC’ (israelnationalnews.com)
- | For Peace in the Middle East, Stop AIPAC! (truthaholics.wordpress.com)
- Democrat Chris Murphy Wants You To Know She Hates AIPAC (ifaynsh.wordpress.com)
- A Response to Jonathan Rosen (thedailybeast.com)
- President Obama’s Speech To AIPAC (canadafreepress.com)
- The Newest War – Disinformation, Lies and Censorship as “Activism” (veteranstoday.com)
- J Street’s middle-of-the-road shift (blogs.timesofisrael.com)
- Occupy Movement Sets Their Sights on Israel & Aipac (mikereport.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous to Attack AIPAC in Crusade Against Israel (ibtimes.com)
- Candidate calls rival ‘whore for AIPAC’ (jta.org)