Is Ron Paul part of a US-BP Iran War plan? | Veterans Today
By Captain Eric H. May
The article below is my revision and republication of an article by Dr. James H. Fetzer, originally published in Scholars for 9/11 Truth on February 2, 2008. Its many qualities are his, and any deficiencies are mine.
In 2006 a former Army intelligence officer detected evidence that a false flag nuclear operation would be carried out against the British Petroleum refinery in Texas City, Texas, part of Ron Paul’s Congressional district, on January 31, 2006.
Captain Eric H. May, a former NBC editorial writer whose political and military essays had appeared in The Wall Street Journal, The Houston Chronicle and Military Intelligence Magazine, issued a series of warnings through alternative media interviews and articles. The mainstream media at first ignored them, but were compelled to report them when a day-after nuclear response team arrived and set up operations in Paul’s district on February 1, 2006 – the day after Captain May’s predicted attack date.
Galveston County Daily News reporter T.J. Aulds had long been suspicious of the repeated explosions at the BP refinery, the nation’s most toxic industrial site. In Nuclear attack warning story dismissed, published on February 2, 2006, he wrote:
If you are reading this, you survived a predicted nuclear attack on Texas City. Recent weeks have seen the city mentioned as the subject of rampant Internet and e-mail claims suggesting that emergency management officials were preparing for some form of attack.
Officials with several agencies said those reports are false. Shauna Dunlap, a spokesman for the FBI, said that there are “no credible or corroborated threats to the area.”
That attack was to have taken place Tuesday, based on those reports. A report filed on the Arctic Beacon web site as well as the site owner’s Internet radio show had warned of a pending nuclear attack on the city — not from terrorists, but the federal government.
Basing his information on a report from a man claiming to be a former U.S. Army intelligence officer, show host Greg Szymanski reported that the area was likely the target for a government-led nuclear attack. The report quickly made the rounds via e-mail and blog sites.
Despite the headlined dismissal, Aulds’ own reporting seemed to confirm the nuclear attack warning story:
On Wednesday, people driving along Galveston’s Seawall Boulevard could see unmarked black trucks and sport utility vehicles bearing government license plates near crews setting up what appeared to be satellite or radar gear on the beach. . . . The crews were wearing shirts embossed with the words, ‘Weapons of Mass Destruction Civil Support Team,’ a branch of the U.S. Defense Department. It was enough to get even the most timid conspiracy theorist thinking something was up.
Greg Szymanski, a noted investigative journalist, wrote a gripping series of articles about May’s false flag forecast for The…………….EXCERPT
- Is Ron Paul part of a US-BP Iran War plan? (veteranstoday.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Ron Paul: “I Think Sanctions Give Iran Motivation To Want A Nuclear Weapon” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” US cannot afford war on Iran, Syria: Ron Paul (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“…Dr. Ron Paul could wind up being elected president…”) James Jaeger Believes Ron Paul is the Ultimate Spoiler–18.Apr.2012 (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Kenneth R. Timmerman: Award Winning Journalist or Political Hack? (theuglytruth.wordpress.com)
- Hallmarks of a Ron Paul Presidency (lewrockwell.com)
- BREAKING NEWS: Ron Paul Still Running For Some Reason (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Am I Being Naive About ‘Unorthodox’ Republican Presidential Candidate Ron Paul? | Veterans Today (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- ” Ron Paul Has Been Quietly Piling Up Delegates – For a Brokered Convention? Alex Jones’ Infowars: There’s a war on for your mind! (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- JetBlue Jumble 191: False Flag Flight? (veteranstoday.com)