Prison Planet.com » Romney Operatives Caught Handing Out Fake Ballots In Nevada AND Maine
Romney Operatives Caught Handing Out Fake Ballots In Nevada AND Maine
Print The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones’ Facebook Infowars store
Attempts to divide and disrupt official Ron Paul delegate slates; Romney sends in lawyer that stole election for Bush in 2000
May 7, 2012
Two separate incidents captured on video this weekend reveal desperate attempts by Mitt Romney operatives to divide and disrupt official Ron Paul endorsed delegate slates by handing out fake ballots to attendees at the state conventions in Nevada and Maine.
The video below captured by Ron Paul supporters in Nevada on Saturday exposes a provocateur wearing a Ron Paul T-shirt being caught handing out a fake delegate ballot in an attempt to dilute Ron Paul supporters’ votes.
The ballot that the man was handing out looked very similar to the official Ron Paul endorsed slate, and was even printed on the same lime green colour paper. However, the names on the ballot were different.
It is not clear whether the man was officially affiliated with Romney, however, it is clear that he had a fake ID and was passing out fraudulent documents designed specifically to look like the official Ron Paul delegate slate for Nevada.
Watch the video:
A d v e r t i s e m e n t
Remarkably, this was not an isolated incident. The very same thing happened in Maine, indicating that there has been a coordinated effort by Romney operatives to trick Ron Paul supporters into diluting their votes.
As Paul campaign volunteer Ginger Taylor explains in the following video, Romney supporters circulated not one but two different slates, to make Paul voters think there had been a change in the official list of delegate nominees that were being endorsed by the Paul campaign.
Paul supporters, including Taylor herself, were forced to officially announce a withdrawal of their “nomination” to the national convention as delegates, even though they had never agreed to stand in that capacity.
The attempts to dilute the vote and swing more delegates Romney’s way ultimately failed miserably thanks to the quick thinking and alertness of Paul supporters.
Paul won a huge majority with 22 of the 25 Nevada delegates up for grabs, leaving Romney with only 3. In Maine, Paul supporters were elected to 21 of the 24 delegate spots.
The under the radar strategy to win delegates by Paul Ron Paul supporters is starting to pay off. In addition to Nevada and Maine, the Congressman has now won a majority of delegates from Iowa, Louisiana, Massachusetts, and Minnesota with many other caucus states expected to follow.
In some states, including Nevada, party rules adopted last fall, dictate that since Romney won the caucuses he will get a set number of delegates who are bound to vote for him.
Paul supporters say delegates will abide by those rules in the first round of balloting at the national convention in Tampa, but that all bets are off if there is more than one round of balloting.
As we reported last week, the Republican National Committee has threatened to refuse to allow the entire delegation for Nevada to be seated at the national convention, because Paul supporters have secured a majority of delegate slots.
Now, with Paul’s victory in Maine, the Romney campaign has dispatched top lawyer Benjamin Ginsberg to challenge the results. Ginsberg was George W. Bush’s lawyer 2000 and helped secure the now infamous Florida recount, which ultimately secured Bush the presidency.
Charles Cragin, a Romney supporter who lost Saturday’s bid to chair the convention, called the turn of events in Maine “bizarre.” Cragin threatened that the Paul-led delegation may not be recognized at the national convention because of “violations of rules of procedure” this weekend in Augusta.
“They have so phenomenally screwed this up that they will go to Tampa and not be seated,” Cragin said.
- ” Ron Paul Has Been Quietly Piling Up Delegates – For a Brokered Convention? Alex Jones’ Infowars: There’s a war on for your mind! (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Romney Supporter Caught Handing Out Fake Ballots in Nevada Wearing a Ron Paul Shirt (activistpost.com)
- Can Ron Paul delegates cause mischief at the RNC national convention? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul supporters capture majority of Nevada’s national delegates (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” RNC Preempts Ron Paul Win in Nevada, Threatens to Shut Delegates Down (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Ron Paul Destroyed Mitt Romney In Massachusetts This Weekend (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Dirty tricks not enough to stop Paul Revolution in Maine and Nevada (ronpaulnews.net)
- Ron Paul’s supporters also out-delegated Romney’s supporters in Nevada, winning a majority of delegates there. But unlike Maine, it may not mean that much: (shortformblog.com)
- Ron Paul Wins Louisiana and Massachusetts Caucuses (lewrockwell.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Ron Paul Stacks Up Delegates in Campaign Surge (gunnyg.wordpress.com)