ALAN STANG: REPUBLICAN PARTY, RED FROM THE START by Alan Stang « CITIZEN.BLOGGER.1984+ GUNNY.G BLOG.EMAIL
Many patriots these days lament that the Republican Party has “lost its way” and “gone wrong.” It has “diverged” from the fiscally responsible, small government philosophy of Republican heroes like Robert Taft whom Eisenhower’s handlers finagled out of the nomination for President in 1952.
We are told that is why today’s Republican Establishment hates Dr. Ron Paul with such a passion; that they hate him because, like Taft, he is the quintessential Republican. Patriots who say that are mistaken, of course. The reason the Republican Establishment hates Dr. Paul is precisely that he is not a traditional, mainstream Republican, that his platform of freedom is an aberration. The Republican Party didn’t “go wrong,” didn’t “go left.”
It has been wrong from the beginning, from the day it was founded. From the beginning, the Republican Party has worked without deviation for bigger, more imperial government, for higher taxes, for more wars, for more totalitarianism. From the beginning, the Republican Party has been Red.
Why? In 1848, Communists rose in revolution across Europe, united by a document prepared for the purpose, entitled Manifesto of the Communist Party. Its author was a degenerate parasite named Karl Marx, whom a small gang of wealthy Communists – the League of Just Men – hired for the purpose.
The Manifesto told its adherents and its victims what the Communists would do.But the Revolution of 1848 failed.
The perpetrators escaped, just ahead of the police. And they went, of course, to the united States. In 1856, the Republican Party ran its first candidate for President.
By that time, these Communists from Europe had thoroughly infiltrated this country, especially the North. Many became high ranking officers in the Union Army and top government officials.Down through the decades, Americans have wondered about Yankee brutality in that war. Lee invaded the North, but……………….
- Alan Stang – Republican Party, Red From the Start (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Alan Stang — Republican Party, Red From the Start (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Alan Stang: In 1848, Communists rose in revolution across Europe, united by a document prepared for the purpose, entitled Manifesto of the Communist Party… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (Alan Stang, Thomas DiLorenzo, Etc…) Neo-Confederate – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- REPUBLICAN PARTY, RED FROM THE START by Alan Stang (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (Alan Stang, Thomas DiLorenzo, Etc…Neo-Confederate – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Chicago – Communist Paradise of the Midwest (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“Dr. No is on one side. The Republicrat Party is on the other……”) Alan Stang – Republican Party, Red From the Start (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Jon Huntsman Criticizes Republican Party, Compares Actions To Communist China (pacificbullmoose.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Republicans Are Finally Getting Nervous About Ron Paul’s Secret Delegate Strategy (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Republican Arthur Kohl-Riggs running against Walker in recall primary (fox6now.com)
- Demise of the Republican Party (ronscoffeeandchocolates.wordpress.com)
- The First Dictator-President (lewrockwell.com)
- The Lincoln War Crimes Trial: A History Lesson (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Dressing like Abe Lincoln and kissing a baby – it’s Scott Walker’s challenger for the Republican slot in the recall election. (althouse.blogspot.com)
- Honest Abe or Smarmy Swindler: Who is the Real Ken Miller? (montanafesto.wordpress.com)
- The Lincoln – Buckley Republicans (steveprestegard.com)
- I Pledge Allegiance to Which Party?? (ashy2classy.net)
- Mike Konczal: Why Friends Don’t Let Friends Support the Republican Party (delong.typepad.com)
- Fred Rotondaro: A Blunt Question (huffingtonpost.com)
- Yep, it’s confirmed. The invention of Facebook by Abe Lincoln is fake. (thenextweb.com)
- Man Who Writes Communist Thesis in College Now in a Twit: Accuses O’Reilly of mis-Characterizing Him (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- Bogarting Reagan: Dems Try to Use Right Icon for Fairness, Extremism Gospels (pjmedia.com)
- New Book Releases Today — Abe and Molly: The Lincoln Courtship by Frederic Hunter (prweb.com)
- Come on, everybody – let’s follow the Wisconsin recall primary returns. (althouse.blogspot.com)
- Ron Paul Backers Prepare Takeover (musicians4freedom.com)
- Putin Outlines Social Policy Measures (02varvara.wordpress.com)
- Abe Lincoln… (trishborgdorff.wordpress.com)
- Hitched for Illustration Friday – 4″ x 6″ Watercolor and Sharpie (bethparkerart.wordpress.com)
- Second Trailer For Abe Lincoln: Vampire Hunter Released! (perezhilton.com)
- Clyburn: Voter ID Laws Just Like Democrats Jim Crow (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- Was Fort Sumter the 1860s Gulf of Tonkin Incident? (revisedhistory.wordpress.com)
- The black 2% (wnd.com)
- Lincoln Must Have Worked for Money Power (ephraiyim.wordpress.com)
- Presidents Day Secrets – Abe Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, and Bankruptcy (prweb.com)