OBAMA’S SUPPORT FOR GAY MARRIAGE STARTLES NATION – MEDIA PROCLAIM IT A POLITICAL MASTERSTROKE
After several seconds of deep reflection, Barack Obama announced late last week that his position had undergone a seismic shift and he now fully supported the absurdity known as gay marriage.
On gay marriage, the president hasn’t evolved, he’s come out of the closet, dragging a ton of campaign cash from his most committed/demented supporters.
What Ronald Reagan was to stopping the advance of Soviet communism – Barack Hussein Obama is to the Lady Gaga agenda.
In 2009, he appointed Kevin Jennings, founder of the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (which sadly neglects the transgendered) head of the Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools. Apparently, no one from NAMBLA was available for the post.
Besides writing a forward for the book “Queering Elementary Education”,Jennings reportedly told a GLSEN audience in 2000 that, as a private-school teacher in Massachusetts, he once advised a 15-year-old, who told him he had sex with a man after an encounter in a public restroom, “I hope you knew how to use a condom.” In later versions of the tale, the victim became 16………..
- Obama and gay marriage on Newsweek cover (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Glenn Beck on the lies that Barack Hussein Obama has told about his past (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama: Economy, not gay marriage, will decide vote (miamiherald.com)
- ‘Jersey Shore’s JWoww hits at Bristol Palin over gay marriage (theblaze.com)
- Video: See the ladies of The View talk Obama and gay marriage, Newsweek cover and Romney bullying (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Quote Of The Day: President Barack Obama Says Gay Marriage “Strengthens Families” (bossip.com)
- Barack Hussein Obama is NOT a “Nice Man” (canadafreepress.com)
- Obama: Economy, not gay marriage, will decide vote (kansascity.com)
- Obama: Economy, not gay marriage, will decide vote (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Obama: Economy, not gay marriage, will decide vote (columbian.com)