New book claims Michelle Obama prepared divorce papers to separate from Barack – leaving him so…
New book claims Michelle Obama prepared divorce papers to separate from Barack – leaving him so depressed friends feared he’d kill himself
By Daniel Bates
PUBLISHED: 18:58 EST, 15 May 2012 | UPDATED: 04:49 EST, 16 May 2012
Michelle Obama prepared divorce papers to separate from Barack Obama in 2000 following his disastrous attempt to win a House seat in Chicago, according to a new book.
When he lost miserably the future First Lady was supposedly disgusted that her husband had ignored her warnings not to take on the four term incumbent Bobby Rush.
Their marriage – in its eighth year at the time – was ‘on the rocks’ with Mr Obama so depressed some of his friends feared he was suicidal.
The claims mark the second time the Obamas have faced allegations they were on the verge of divorce after reports in 2010 suggested they were having difficulties.
(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk …
- Girl Fight: Explosive New Book Claims Michelle Obama And Oprah Were Beefin’ And Fighting Over Barack (bossip.com)
- Michelle Obama doesn’t trust Barack Obama (nation.com.pk)
- Is Michelle Obama a ‘Bunny Boiler’? (ibtimes.com)
- Book Claims Oprah and Michelle Obama Are Feuding With One Another (inquisitr.com)
- Michelle Obama: ‘This President Has Brought Us Out of the Dark and Into the Light’ (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama: Michelle ‘Is Just Relentless’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Relationship between Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey ‘breaks down’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Relationship between Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey ‘breaks down’ (mytechnologyworld9.blogspot.com)
- First Lady Style: Michelle Obama in Narciso Rodriguez and Loree Rodkin (fabsugar.com)
- Michelle Obama’s 5 Best Fashion Moments Ever (fabsugar.com)