Hillary Clinton Maintains Near Record-High Favorability
PRINCETON, NJ — Americans remain nearly as positive toward Hillary Clinton today as they have ever been over the past 20 years. The secretary of state’s favorable rating remains at 66%, within one percentage point of her record-high rating in late 1998. Her unfavorable rating of 29% ties her record low since 1993.
Gallup’s latest update of Clinton’s favorable rating is from a USA Today/Gallup poll conducted May 10-13. Her 66% favorable rating, the same as she received in March 2011 and February 1999, is one point lower than the 67% high she reached in December 1998 just after her husband, President Bill Clinton, had been impeached by the House of Representatives.
Her current 29% unfavorable rating is on the low end of the ratings she has received; her record low is a 21% unfavorable rating in 1992, but in that poll, more than one in five had no opinion.
(Excerpt) Read more at gallup.com …
- Hillary Speculation Won’t Die (Guest Voice) (themoderatevoice.com)
- Snooki and Hillary Clinton Have Something in Common (bellasugar.com)
- Peter Funt: Hillary vice president speculation won’t die (appeal-democrat.com)
- CURL: Hillary Clinton will be the 2012 veep candidate (washingtontimes.com)
- Hillary Clinton will be the 2012 veep candidate (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Hillary Clinton to officially accept WorldPride award (pinkbananaworld.com)
- How to Convince Hillary Clinton to Run for President in 2016 (Even Though She Already Said No) [Hillary Clinton] (jezebel.com)
- Hillary Clinton: There Will Be A Woman President In Her Lifetime, But Not Her (alan.com)
- A One Stroke Move To The Middle (johnwsmart.net)
- Hillary Clinton, Sen. Dick Durbin arrive at Cubs-Sox game – NATO summit (mbcalyn.com)