Life in Occupied Chicago | Veterans Today
Through Monday, downtown residents live in occupied Chicago.
Secret Service agents, NORTHCOM and National Guard forces, as well as thousands of state and local police seem everywhere.
Getting around feels hazardous. Anyone may be stopped, searched, interrogated, even arrested.
Residents were advised to hunker down and stay out of harm’s way as best as possible. For many, it’s not easy. More on a city under siege below.
NATO is the world’s first global war-making alliance. Largely a US imperial tool, it’s a killing machine. Its 28 members and dozens of partner states comprise about one-third of the world’s nations.
Article 4 of its charter calls for members to “consult together whenever, in the opinion of any of them, the territorial integrity, political independence, or security of any” is threatened.
Article 5 considers an armed attack (real or otherwise) against one or more members, an attack against all, and calls for collective self-defense.
Imperial conquests are planned. Wars are launched. Fundamental laws are violated. Nonbelligerent states are targeted. Vast destruction follows. Millions die. Human misery is incalculable. One conflict follows another in an endless cycle of worldwide collective punishment.
NATO’s a global menace, a killing machine, a weapon of mass destruction threatening humanity, an alliance for war, conquest and dominance, not peace.
Enemies don’t exist so they’re invented. Wealth and power interests alone benefit. Humanitarian intervention is code language for aggressive wars. Pretexts are contrived to wage them.
NATO plans global dominance. China’s being encircled. Encroachment approaches Russia’s borders. It’s targeted by strategic missiles for offense, not defense. At the 2010 Munich Conference, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said:
After the Soviet Union and Warsaw Pact dissolved, “a real opportunity emerged to make the OSCE (Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe) a full-fledged organization providing equal security for all states of the Euro-Atlantic area.”
“However, the opportunity was missed………….
- PR victory for Occupy Chicago? Group claims it ‘shut down’ Boeing (prdaily.com)
- Anti-NATO protesters occupy Chicago streets again (vancouverdesi.com)
- Life in Occupied Chicago (veteranstoday.com)
- Late May U.S. False Flag Likely | Veterans Today (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- NATO Blog: More protests planned on final day of summit – chicagotribune.com (faktensucher.wordpress.com)
- Protesters Battle Chicago Cops at NATO Summit (newser.com)
- Scott Olsen, U.S. Vet Who Nearly Lost Life at Occupy Protest, Brings Antiwar Message to NATO Summit (democracynow.org)
- Life in Occupied Chicago (sgtreport.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” NATO protests in Chicago: Police van drives into protesters, web video reporters detained, held at gunpoint (photos+video) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)