Lou Dobbs mystified by Obama-birth ‘taboo’
Fox Business anchor Lou Dobbs says he’s mystified by an apparent “taboo” Republicans and the national media have as they continue to bury any question or news story probing the eligibility of Barack Obama to be president of the United States.
On Friday night’s edition of “Lou Dobbs Tonight” on the Fox Business Network, the veteran broadcaster was having a political discussion with National Research founder Adam Geller.
“Let me ask you a question,” Dobbs said to Geller. “Why aren’t the Republicans talking about what was all over Drudge which is from 1991 to 2007, a publisher’s document talking about him being born in Kenya? I mean, there’s like there’s a taboo about it. How did this wall come up around that?”
Image from Breitbart.com
“The straightforward answer is,” Geller said, “by the time this is all said and done, there will be some entity that probably talks about that. But the reality is, the independents, the people in the middle, they care about one thing and one thing only: fix this economy. And as a corollary to that, let’s create some real private-sector jobs.”
“I buy all of that except for one thing,” Dobbs responded. “I don’t know where the national media was in 2008.
I don’t know where it is now.”
The story on the Drudge Report to which Dobbs was referring is research by Breitbart.com and WND revealing a literary agent’s promotional brochure from two decades ago declared Barack Obama was “born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.” Promotional material saying Obama was Kenyan-born remained online through 2007, as Obama began his presidential quest.
A video clip of the exchange has been posted at Media Matters.
This is not the first time Dobbs has touched on the subject of Obama’s eligibility.
In fact, as WND previously reported, his refusal to drop “birther” stories about…….
- Lou Dobbs mystified by Obama-birth ‘taboo’ (wnd.com)
- Lou Dobbs: Obama slogan tied to ‘Marxists and socialists and communists’ (rawstory.com)
- Lou Dobbs: Obama responsible ‘in part’ for Trayvon Martin controversy (theblaze.com)
- Fox News psychiatrist: ‘Narcissistic’ LGBT adoptions will lead to polygamy (rawstory.com)
- Lou Dobbs Attacks ‘Lorax’ and ‘Arrietty’ as Left-wing Brainwashing (snspost.com)
- Fox News host Lou Dobbs and Keith Ablow take on Obama and Trayvon Martin case (lameducks.wordpress.com)
- Foster Friess To Lou Dobbs: I Hope Barack Obama’s ‘Teleprompters Are Bulletproof’ (mediaite.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Evidence Obama Born In Kenya Goes Beyond 1991 Brochure (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Fox host Lou Dobbs slams Arrietty and The Lorax for ‘liberal agenda’ (guardian.co.uk)
- Lou Dobbs accuses Obama of encouraging Treyvon Martin controversy (rawstory.com)
- IS THIS MAN, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD, MENTALLY ILL? | Flickr – Photo Sharing! (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“Turns out he’s not Kenyan after all. He’s KGB. “) HURT: Obama’s ‘flexibility’ to lie after election (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama Mentally Ill (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Pamela Geller, WND Column: Does Obama want a universal caliphate? (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Veteran psychiatrist calls liberals mentally ill (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Trail of Death: Breitbart Coroner Turns Up Dead, Arsenic Poisoning Suspected (alexanderhiggins.com)
- Who Are These Bedbugs? (johnwsmart.net)
- Media Matters War on America Exposed: Madness, White House Collusion, Media Coordination and Cooperation (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- The rainbow-colored halo (geneveith.com)
- Pastors rap Obama on gay marriage (mysanantonio.com)
- Breitbart.com’s Dan Riehl Blames Obama for Random Twitter Posts, Commenters Spew Hatred (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- US says blind China activist’s visa is ready (wtvm.com)
- Does this Obama poem sound man-boy gay to you? (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- My Mental War (disruptthenarrative.com)
- Daughter of Cuban president leads gay rights march (sacbee.com)
- Dow Crashes 600 points, Obama Mental Illness Worsens: “The U.S. will always be a triple-A country despite what rating agencies say” (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Today’s America-is It Really Any Different? (therealwithdarylanddevon.wordpress.com)
- (“All over America, people appear to be going insane. It is almost as if we have been cursed with stupidity.”) Prison Planet.com ” 20 Signs That We Are Witnessing The Complete Collapse Of Common Sense In America (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Justiceline: May 8, 2012 (thinkprogress.org)
- NAMI Calls for Increase in Funding for National Institutes of Health (prweb.com)
- The Anti-Science Streak in Federal Marijuana Policy (theatlantic.com)