Obama aides gave classified information on bin Laden raid for film, watchdog says
Judicial Watch has released hundreds of Defense Department and CIA communications that reveal the Obama administration leaked classified information to filmmakers on the raid that killed Osama bin Laden.
Judicial Watch claims the secrets were provided for a film on the bin Laden raid that was first scheduled to be released Oct. 12, just in time to boost the president’s image shortly before the November elections. Sony Pictures has since pushed the release back to December.
According to the documents, the filmmakers were……………….
- US judge denies request to release photos of bin Laden raid (telegraph.co.uk)
- Judge denies request to release bin Laden photos (newsday.com)
- Judge denies request to release Bin Laden photos (tbo.com)
- Bill Clinton: Hillary Didn’t Tell Me About bin Laden (newser.com)
- Group To Appeal bin Laden Photo Block (myfoxdetroit.com)
- Bin Laden flick may boost Obama (politico.com)
- Judge Denies Request to Release Bin Laden Photos (abcnews.go.com)
- Judge denies request to release Bin Laden photos (kansascity.com)
- Judge denies request to release Bin Laden photos (heraldonline.com)
- Bin Laden photos will stay secret (timesofmalta.com)