Admiral Forrestal and Admiral Byrd – HEROES of the Hollow Earth Legend
News of Admiral Boorda’s suicide
By William Kevin Stoos Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Another Exclusive Report by Hugh Betcha
© 2012 William Kevin Stoos for CANADA FREE PRESS
It was supposed to be another social call, this meeting between Ace Reporter Hugh Betcha and his old friend Barry Obama. Hugh, recently named “Most Admired Conservative 2012” by MSNBC, a man who walks with kings and princes and has easy access to both sides of the aisle in Congress, got a call from his friend, inviting him ostensibly for a beer at the White House—as they often did.
Hugh, son of the late I. Will Betcha—a Mormon missionary—was, like his friend, born in Kenya and spent his early childhood there. That one grew up to be President and the other a world renown reporter, was one of life’s amazing coincidences. Even more so considering that the President was not born in the U. S.—a fact they both laughed about privately whenever they got together.
DEVVY’s EMAIL ALERTS:Shocking Undercover Video The President Doesn’t Want You to See: Voter ID Fraud Revealed…
Links are generally posted at my web site http://devvy.net/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/r/alerts/474647013259/
Posted on my web site with links; www.devvy.com
Shocking Undercover Video The President Doesn’t Want You to See: Voter ID Fraud Revealed
The most expensive hookers in the world serve in the U.S. Congress:
The Secret Weapon U.S. Lobbyists Use to Ruin Your Health
Please call your U.S. House member in Washington, DC tomorrow and tell he/she to get rid of the red tape and stop killing beautiful healthy dogs.
Remind them our tax dollars are used to bring them up from puppies and get them trained. Then DoD just kills them?
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has sent one of his deputies to Hawaii to accompany an official in his volunteer posse investigating President Barack Obama’s birth certificate.
Jeremy Michael Boorda (November 26, 1939 May 16, 1996) was an admiral of the United States Navy and the 25th Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) who ‘suicided himself”/was assassinated with 2 shotgun shots to his chest because he did not approve of the current chemtrail program, Project Cloverleaf, according to A. C. Griffin.
I had a great YouTube Video on Admiral Boorda but YouTube keeps deleting it.
Boorda supposedly went home for lunch and decided to shoot himself in the chest (by one report, twice) rather than be interviewed by Newsweek magazine that afternoon.
Explanations for Boorda’s suicide focused on a claim that he was embarrassed over two “Valor” pins he was not authorized to wear.
(Adm Boorda) Gunny G’s Marines History and Traditions: Articles By Tom McKenney, LtCol USMC (Ret.), 1997, etc.
Shortly before his suicide death last year, Admiral Boorda, Chief of Naval Operations, was the speaker for the flag officers’ mess. In his speech, Boorda reported proudly that our advanced naval technology – highly classified secret information for which a foreign nation would pay millions, and for which any spy would kill – is being voluntarily given to Red China! After the CNO’s speech was concluded, Major General John K. Singlaub, USA (Ret.), amazed and horrified, approached the admiral and expressed disbelief. After all, China is a sworn enemy of our nation and all that we represent, and is the only nation on Earth with the power to be an actual threat to our existence. Under certain circumstances, it may be justifiable to share such secret technology with an Allied Nation such as Great Britain.
But to give it to an enemy nation is suicidal madness, and an act of treason for which a member of the Armed Forces or a private citizen could be executed. According to General Singlaub, when he asked Admiral Boorda how such a thing could be justified, the admiral smiled uneasily and said, “It is the President’s … the administration’s policy.” Nothing in the Clinton administration “just happens,” and I assure you that nothing of significance happens (at least not more than once) without the knowledge and personal approval of Clinton himself. Nothing.
From: Stars and Stripes, European Edition (Quoted in AIM Newsletter of
30 Oct 02)
Letter to Stars and Stripes magazine on Gen. Wesley Clark (Ret.)
By Col. George Jatras (Ret.)
October 17, 2002
The article “Still no decision on Kosovo medal” (Oct. 8) said
“Pentagon brass” ensured a waiver was granted so that Gen. Wesley Clark
received the Kosovo Campaign Medal, the first one minted, at his
retirement ceremony in 2000. The waiver was necessary because Gen.
Clark’s service didn’t meet the criteria for the award, even though he
led the international alliance in its “78-day blitz” against Yugoslavia.
An earlier article, “Army can’t explain how Clark got medal” (June 16,
2001) said, “The Army is at a loss to explain who granted a waiver
awarding retired Gen. Wesley Clark the Kosovo Campaign Medal,” and that,
“After four months of repeated queries, Army officials say they’re still
not sure who approved the medal.”
You should know, dear reader, we are not among those who despised ADM Jeremy “Mike” Boorda. In fact, we did and always will admire this fine man, who went all the way from Seaman to Chief of Naval Operations. No one has done it before, and it’s very likely no one else will accomplish such a feat in the future.
ADM Boorda deserves our respect and remembrance as a great leader who deeply cared about his sailors and country.
On this, the 16th anniversary of his mysterious death, we should mourn his loss, but also demand the Pentagon come clean on what really happened in the Washington Navy Yard on May 16, 1996
FEW BELIEVE “OFFICIAL STORY” OF HOW BOORDA DIED
Originally posted on THE CLINGERS : BLOGGING BAD ~ DICK.G: AMERICAN !:
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2012 10:28:17 AM by YankeeReb
WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama said The U.S. Constitution is out-of-date, so he is ripping it up and writing a new one.
Edited on Sunday, June 17, 2007 2:27:20 PM by Admin Moderator. [history]
Ronald Reagan is America’s most beloved president of recent years. We remember how he restored prosperity while ending the Cold War without getting us all nuked….
RUSH: Politico has a story. What did I tell you last fall? The Republican establishment doesn’t even believe Obama can lose, right? Republican establishment during the arguments, during the primaries, should it be Newt, should it be Santorum, should it be Rick Perry, should it be Michele Bachmann, should it be Romney. Of course, the argument often came down on electability, who has the best chance of beating Obama, was one criteria that primary voters and analysts looked to. And I said all along, the dirty little secret is, in the Republican establishment, they don’t think Obama can lose. They don’t think we can beat him. All they want is the Senate.
I know many of you are new to the program and don’t remember me saying it ’cause you weren’t here. But those of you who were here the last few years remember this discussion going on and on and on about how frustrated we all were. Because you and I are sitting here thinking, “This guy’s not only not unbeatable, he’s landslidable beatable!” Here’s another thing. Unfortunately, I can’t avoid it. Wherever I go, I get asked, “Hey, Rush, what’s really going on with the election? What’s really gonna happen?”
WASHINGTON (AP) — Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton and military leaders implored conservative Republicans on Wednesday to approve a long-spurned high seas treaty, saying it would create jobs, open a new path to oil, gas and other resources and bolster national security.
Clinton, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Army Gen. Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, made a rare joint appearance before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to make the case for the U.N. Convention on the Law of the Sea. The United States is the only major nation that has refused to sign the treaty, which was concluded in 1982 and been in force since 1994.
But the committee chairman announced at the start of the hearing that he would not push for a Senate vote before the November elections. Still, Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., insisted that approval of the treaty is necessary because the United States “has lived by the rules, but we don’t shape the rules.”
Mr. President, here is my statement of purpose.
I am just a writer, not even by decent standards an “activist.” We supported you four years ago, my estimate producing about 50,000 votes. We are much more than ten times that now. Please ask someone, we, even I, control more votes than you can imagine, more than any newspaper in the United States.
The War on Nutrition with Dr. Joel Wallach
(“Arizona Secty of State: Another ignorant public servant who needs to be kicked out of office”) DEVVY’s EMAIL ALERTS !!!!! Apparently Ken Bennett has never read the U.S. Constitution nor does he have any understanding of what ‘natural born citizen’ actually means…..
Links are generally posted at my web site http://devvy.net/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/r/alerts/112219077837/
Apparently Ken Bennett has never read the U.S. Constitution nor does he have any understanding of what ‘natural born citizen’ actually means.
This has been the problem all along about the birth certificate. It’s not where he was born, but his father’s citizenship status at the time bouncing Barry was born.
“Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett said Tuesday night that he has received information from Hawaii that proves President Obama’s American birth and satisfies Arizona’s requirements for having the president on the upcoming election ballot.
“A Hawaii official sent Bennett’s office verification of birth for President Obama on Tuesday, according to both Bennett and Hawaii officials.
“Bennett said the issue is now resolved from his point of view. He has cancelled a planned Wednesday news conference where he was expected to discuss the issue.
Let’s get a few things straight here. As much as we all loved Andrew Breitbart’s moxie, he, like virtually every other national Conservative who was or is a part of the “establishment” (read, those who have established themselves financially, and been acknowledged by their peers) had avoided the issue of the Constitutional eligibility of the president of the United States.
President Obama’s literary agent is not the only one who was confused over the politician’s birthplace.
The U.S. government is on record questioning President Obama’s citizenship status as early as when he was 5 years old, stating it lacked documentation to determine his citizenship.
The citizenship inquiry dated back to 1966, when Obama’s mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was attempting to secure a waiver so her second husband, Indonesian citizen Lolo Soetoro, could return to the country after his visa had expired.
Dunham separated from her first husband, Barack Obama Sr., in 1963 when the future president was 2 years old. Dunham and Obama Sr. are reported to have divorced in 1964.
In 1965 in Hawaii, Dunham married Soetoro, an Indonesian, and moved to Indonesia in October 1967.
In the White House pecking order, Jarrett has more clout than the president’s chief of staff. During the savage internecine warfare between Jarrett and Obama’s first two chiefs of staff — Rahm Emanuel and Bill Daley —
Obama sided most of the time with Jarrett, a classic limousine liberal who believes that Obama was elected president in order to engineer social change. Ultimately, Jarrett emasculated Emanuel and Daley and forced them from their jobs.
WASHINGTON (CBSDC) – With the use of domestic drones increasing, concern has not just come up over privacy issues, but also over the potential use of lethal force by the unmanned aircraft.
Drones have been used overseas to target and kill high-level terror leaders and are also being used along the U.S.-Mexico border in the battle against illegal immigration. But now, these drones are starting to be used domestically at an increasing rate.
Now That’s Dope! Shepard Fairey Paints Trayvon Martin (PHOTO)
Global Grind ^ | May 23, 2012 | The Decider
Posted on Wednesday, May 23, 2012 2:46:02 PM by 2ndDivisionVet
Shepard Fairey, the man who created the iconic Obama “Hope” poster, couldn’t put the paintbrush down when it came to the case of Trayvon Martin.
Fairey is known for his amazing artwork and has continuously drawn inspiration from people who’ve made a significant difference in news and pop culture.
Commissioned by Ebony Magazine, Fairey created the piece a few months ago and will be featured in the magazine when it hits newsstands this week.
On the Trayvon painting, Fairey said:
“I have followed Trayvon’s case closely and I think any compassionate human being can relate to Trayvon as a brother or son and would want to see a thorough investigation into the killing of an unarmed person. In my portrait I wanted to emphasize Trayvon’s humanity as well as the public outcry for a just investigation into his death.”
MSNBC’s new golden girl was in a pickle: If someone sees a black person committing rape or domestic violence, should he report it if it makes black people look bad?
Prison Planet.com » Unmanned spy planes are being launched from 63 locations in 20 states – Is there one near you?
First it was traffic cams, then surveillance cameras in business parking lots. Next in line was Google Earth. Now, increasing domestic use of drones by the military, police agencies and even universities are making author George Orwell’s “fictional” novel1984- which envisions a surveillance society and features thought police – look downright prophetic.
Secretary of State Ken Bennett said Tuesday evening that he has received an e-mail from officials in Hawaii, which he believes contains the information he sought to verify President Barack Obama’s birth certificate.
“By requesting the verification I can now report to thousands of constituents that we did what can be done and he is qualified to be on the ballot,” Bennett said.
Turn on Rush Limbaugh’s radio program IMMEDIATELY!
He’s hinting Obama is INSANE!
In 2009, President Barack Obama reportedly called members of the Tea Party “teabaggers.” It turns out that our fourth greatest president, first in so many things, may have been the first “teabagger” himself, as seen in the 1997 photograph above. Yes, that really is Barack Obama wearing a regimental coat and carrying a tricorn hat in his hand. And that flag behind him really is a Gadsden flag, with its serpent and its “Don’t Tread On Me” slogan. You may want to let all of this sink in a bit, especially if you’re a Tea Party-bashing progressive.
Neither Democrats nor the media have been particularly kind to the Tea Party. There is hardly space to go through all the times the Tea Party has been compared to terrorists (including by the Vice President) or fascists, or the many times it has been accused of racism by progressives in supposedly mainstream news outlets. That’s a book-length story of it’s own.
A new smartphone app called SceneTap made a big splash with its recent launch, but not all of the reviews were entirely favorable. The app employs facial-detection software and cameras placed strategically in bars and nightclubs to tell users the age and gender makeup of an establishment they’re thinking of visiting.
While the international ACTA treaty and United States’ CISPA legislation are setting the stage to clamp down on the world wide web, technocrats are working overtime to try to pin down your identity and make sure all your activities are thoroughly monitored and under control.
In a fascinating insight into the mentality of those who espouse the mantra of catastrophic global warming, writer Elizabeth Moon has a short piece for the BBC in which she argues that everyone should be involuntarily implanted with a microchip at birth so that “anonymity would be impossible”.
Global Warming Author Says “Bar Code Everyone at Birth” Elizabeth Moon, who writes about global warming, wants everyone implanted with microchips for ease of identification and enforcement.
Moon, who has published essays warning of the dire effects of global warming and even made catastrophic global warming part of the background to her novels, made the stunning revelation in a BBC Radio programme on possible futures. Asked for her vision for the future of humanity, Moon stunned and “terrified” the other guests with this vision:
Gunny G: Reader response?See More @ Link…
but then again, runaway technology presently coupled to retrograde common sense would seem to tell the tale of the present situation…
- (“Call it communism. Call it socialism. Call it whatever”) Can the Republicans become an anti-Statist Party? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Guess Who Rejects America’s Founding Ideas? (johnmalcolm.me)
- Obama’s Conn. Social Security Number hits Rush (wnd.com)
- Alan Keyes for president? (wnd.com)
- Obama: First British President of the United States (sgtreport.com)
- Baking with Marian Keyes (katlatham.com)
- The More Prejudiced You Are Against Blacks, the More You Vote Republican (robertlindsay.wordpress.com)
- @ Prediction: The evolution of President Obama’s views on gay marriage will be complete the day after the 2012 election (mediaite.com)
- Mr. President Stop the BS I always knew you were for Gay Marriage – it is one of the reasons I voted for Alan Keyes in 2004 when you were running for the Senate. (ferrellgummit.wordpress.com)
- I hate Obama Conspiracy Theories (conservativenewager.wordpress.com)
- Y.I. Wednesday: Why I Believe Life is Your Classroom (yellowinspiration.wordpress.com)
- Zo Has More to Say – and So Do We! (eddiesettles.com)
- Cain Connections Weekly Newsletter (draftcain.wordpress.com)
A pro-life leader has won a victory in her efforts to convince soft-drink manufacturer PepsiCo to stop the use of aborted fetal cells in its research for enhancing the flavors of its products. Debi Vinnedge, executive director of Children of God for Life (COGFL), announced that in late April she had received a letter from Paul Boykas, PepsiCo’s vice president for Global Public Policy, confirming that the company will not allow the use of HEK-293 — a cell line derived from human embryonic kidney — in its partnership with Senomyx, the company with which it had inked a four-year, $30 million contract for flavor research.
As reported last November by The New American, a PepsiCo shareholder had filed a resolution with the Securities and Exchange Commission in an effort halt the company from contracting with Senomyx, which, according to documents collected by Vinnedge, used cell lines derived from aborted babies in its process of producing artificial flavor enhancers. According to a report by LifeNews.com at the time, Pepsi had “ignored concerns and criticism from dozens of pro-life groups and tens of thousands of pro-life people who voiced their opposition to PepsiCo contracting with biotech company Senomyx even after it was found to be testing their food additives using fetal cells from abortions.”
Originally posted on THE CLINGERS : BLOGGING BAD ~ DICK.G: AMERICAN !:
If the United States saw similar turnouts at Federal and State government buildings, would our leadership resign without a fight as well? Are we to believe that the same logic being used to compel dictators in the middle east to step down would be applied domestically if the people, in a public show of protest, deemed our government to be tyrannical and it’s leaders dictators? Moreover, does this mean that any such civil disobedience, riots, and gunfire would be ignored by military and law enforcement, who would be ordered to, as Mr. Gates suggested to Syria, stand on the sidelines?
By Jerry McConnell Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Over the past several years I have ripped former Vice President Al Gore for his far, far left rambles and rants on what he once called ‘Global Warming’ but now refers to as ‘Climate Change’.
According to New Black Panther Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz:
If Republicans win the White House, “There will be little mercy or no mercy on the New Black Panther Party” The New Black Panthers “delivered” Obama into office Obama “owes” the Black Panthers “some favors” Obama and Holder showed the Black Panthers “mercy” in their voter intimidation case, where the DOJ controversially dropped charges against the group Republicans are the “most powerful enemies in the world” and they “hate” the Black Panthers Republicans will brand the Black Panthers “an official hate group, terrorists” Does not know how much longer “President Obama and Eric Holder can hold out” in their favor.
(“…the delegates to the Constitutional Convention are the “We the People of the United States.””) WHO ARE THE “WE THE PEOPLE” IN THE CONSTITUTION PREAMBLE? ~ EDRIVERA.COM « CITIZEN.BLOGGER.1984+ GUNNY.G BLOG.EMAIL
WHO ARE THE “WE THE PEOPLE” IN THE CONSTITUTION PREAMBLE? ~ EDRIVERA.COM
April 25, 2012 Gunny G Edit Leave a comment Go to comments
It is no secret—the Constitutional Convention, which began meeting in Philadelphia on May 25, 1787, produced the Constitution of September 17, 1787 in secret, so it would appear to be a replacement for the Articles of Confederation of November 15, 1777.
The true meaning of the Preamble is the secret of the Constitutional Convention. Everyone reads himself or herself into that Preamble, however, the delegates to the Constitutional Convention are the “We the People of the United States.”
I see that Gov. Dennis Daugaard is taking the war against the Republican base to the next level.
Back in 2010, Dennis Daugaard was one of my last choices for governor. He had been Lieutenant Governor under the RINO Mike Rounds–who himself managed to slither into the GOP nomination in 2002 after the two best candidates publicly annihilated one another in a bitter battle. I didn’t have a whole lot of specific reasons to oppose Daugaard, other than the realization that as a solid conservative myself, I would have found it difficult if not impossible to have sat second-chair in such a liberal, mealy-mouthed “Republican” administration for all those years…so how could any other real conservative have done so with such apparent ease? There were also rumors, admittedly not completely substantiated, that Daugaard had stumped for Governor Rounds on some of Rounds’ more “centrist” initiatives. Finally, when you consider that there were other more reliably conservative candidates, Daugaard was pretty far down on the scale of desirability for a committed Republican like myself.
“…Meeting the President of the United States is an incredible thing.
Meeting two presidents at the same time? Now, that’s almost ridiculously cool.
If you pitch in $3 or whatever you can today, you’ll be automatically entered to join President Obama and former President Clinton in New York City on June 4th — airfare and hotel taken care of.
These two presidents know better than anyone in the world that grassroots supporters are how you win elections.
That’s why President Obama always wants to be able to meet you at events like this, and why President Clinton jumped at the chance.
This promises to be one…………
- Hillary Clinton will be the 2012 veep candidate (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Will Obama Dump Biden for Hillary? (spectator.co.uk)
- No, Hillary Clinton Is Not Going To Replace Joe Biden As Vice-President (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Jeff Greenfield Wants You To Stop Writing All Your Pointless ‘Biden-for-Clinton’ Veep-Switch Stories (huffingtonpost.com)
- A One Stroke Move To The Middle (johnwsmart.net)
- The Hillary Switcheroo (thedailybeast.com)
- Kristol stirs the pot on Biden, calls for a Hillary ticket (politico.com)
- Hillary Clinton Maintains Near Record-High Favorability (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Bye Bye Biden? (commentarymagazine.com)
- Why Obama Isn’t Going to Dump Biden (politicalwire.com)
Our forefathers brought forth this nation conceived in John Locke’s Biblically based philosophy of liberty and government. Again Americans are challenged with whether government of, by, and for the People shall endure.
Fur trapper, Indian agent, and soldier was Kit Carson.
Kit Carson’s exploits west of the Mississippi were as famous as Daniel Boone’s east.
Francis Parkman, Jr., wrote in The Oregon Trail:
“The buffalo are strange animals…in order to approach them the utmost skill, experience, and judgment are necessary. Kit Carson, I believe, stands pre-eminent in running buffalo.”
The famous “Buffalo Bill” Cody named his son after Kit Carson, as his sister, Helen Cody Wetmore, wrote in “Last of the Great Scouts the Life Story of Col. William F. Cody ‘Buffalo Bill’”:
Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT) adopted a combative tone in a recent interview with NPR where he said that he is “doggone offended” by libertarians. He told NPR “I despise these people” and implied that he is happy to intimidate those that “dump on” him with threats of violence.
(Excerpt) Read more at mediaite.com …
- Orrin Hatch Says He Will Punch Libertarians in the Mouth (economicpolicyjournal.com)
- Sen. Orrin Hatch Threatens To Punch ‘Radical Libertarians’ In The Mouth (mediaite.com)
- Orrin Hatch On How To Win Friends And Influence People (thecampofthesaints.org)
- Orrin Hatch praises Ron Paul and son Rand (abcnews.go.com)
- @ Right back atcha, buddy: Senator Orrin Hatch is “doggone offended” by libertarians, says “I despise these people” (reason.com)
- Disappointment: Sarah Palin endorses entrenched incumbent GOP Sen. Orrin Hatch (twitchy.com)
- Orrin Hatch Pushed into Primary (economicpolicyjournal.com)
- Sen. Orrin Hatch To Greta Van Susteren: ‘I Don’t Have Any Respect For’ Freedomworks (mediaite.com)
- Bailout Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch Will Face Primary (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Sen. Orrin Hatch On FreedomWorks And “Radical Libertarians”: “I Despise These People” (alan.com)
- ALAN STANG: REPUBLICAN PARTY, RED FROM THE START by Alan Stang ” CITIZEN.BLOGGER.1984+ GUNNY.G BLOG.EMAIL (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: Previous Inquiry Re POTUS Richard Nixon At Camp Pendleton… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- GUNNY G: FYI: To Gunny G’s Readers Re Dead-End Links Due To $/Subscription Articles/Blogs… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: The First Gung Ho Marine ~ GUNG HO! ~ According To Evans F. Carlson (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- GUNNY G: FYI: To Gunny G’s Readers Re Dead Links Due To $/Subscription Articles/Blogs… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Gingrich Calls for Universal Right to Bear Arms at NRA Forum-UN Treaty, Is Fox News Reporting This? ” CITIZEN.BLOGGER.1984+ GUNNY.G BLOG.EMAIL (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- ALAN STANG: REPUBLICAN PARTY, RED FROM THE START by Alan Stang ” CITIZEN.BLOGGER.1984+ GUNNY.G BLOG.EMAIL (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: Col Hackworth’s Term “Perfumed Prince” Caught My Eye… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Gunny G: Ok, Who Is Cia Director David Pretraeus ? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- When America Went Crazy by Eric Peters (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Chicago–Communist Paradise of the Midwest… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Patriot Webmaster’s Creed (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Communism Comes To America Earlier Than We Think | revisedhistory (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Would the US Military Stand Down and ‘Empower a Revolution’? (raptureimminent.wordpress.com)
- The Obama Administration Looks To Be Close To A Breakdown……….. (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- A WORLD GONE MAD By Paul Proctor (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Betty Freauf — Ron Paul Was There All the Time (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“Obama should likely be behind bars with the results of multiple felonies he is alleged to have committed.Unfortunately…”) What are the odds Obama is Ineligible to run again for president? | Western Journalism.com (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s dangerous mistake: attacking religious freedoms (raptureimminent.wordpress.com)
- GUNNY G: And So, The Question as to Just When Communism/Socialism Arose In America? (johnmalcolm.me)
- GUNNY G: And So, The Question as to Just When Communism/Socialism Arose In America? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Obama’s Five Trillion Dollar Lie (raptureimminent.wordpress.com)
- Citizen Blogger, Gunny G: Request Assistance of Real Americans To Become Citizen Bloggers USA! It’s lonesome out here!. (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- If I Were the Devil: Paul Harvey (Warning for a Nation) (audio) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- ROME IS BURNING, NERO IS FIDDLING By Lynn Stuter (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Explaining “Nbc” and Current Freedom Threats (freedomisamerica.wordpress.com)
- The Plan… from Common Man (standupforamerica.wordpress.com)
- Marco Rubio is NOT eligible to run for POTUS or VPOTUS!!! (usamericanfreedom.com)
- A Democrat lawyer calls Obama’s Executive Order “martial law lite” (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Is Obama’s campaign film pure propaganda? (politico.com)
- The War On Women Part III: “Blunt” Force Drama/Trauma (theobamacrat.com)
- Texas INMATE gets 40 per cent of votes against President Obama in West Virginia primary (theobamahustle.wordpress.com)
- Student loan interest: Obama ‘slow jams’ the rate, loan holders can deduct it (dontmesswithtaxes.typepad.com)
- Youth vote still favors Obama, but enthusiasm is waning (newsobserver.com)
- Obama’s First Ford ‘Rattled and Shook’ (abcnews.go.com)
- Dispatches From Birtherstan – 8-11 May 2012 (badfiction.typepad.com)
- Romney: Obama’s SC Warning a ‘Curious Turn of Events’ (abcnews.go.com)
- Hilarious One-Paragraph History of Politicos News-Invention Morning-Win Technique (delong.typepad.com)
- Geoengineering balloon trial cancelled (physicsworld.com)
- Dispute over whether Biden floated trial balloon on same-sex marriage policy (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Trial Balloon? The Head Of The Super PAC Considering The Obama-Jeremiah Wright Ad Rejects Leaked Proposal (businessinsider.com)
- How to Balloon Map Your Neighborhood, Google Maps Style [Video] (lifehacker.com)
- NYT: US spy balloons hover over Afghans (msnbc.msn.com)
- Self-Expanding and Balloon-Expandable Stent Systems Perform Well in Study of Real-World Peripheral Artery Disease Patients – MarketWatch (socallegs.wordpress.com)
- Spy balloons, part of Afghanistan’s landscape, stir unease (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- NEJM Publishes Trial Results Demonstrating Bard FLAIR Endovascular Stent Graft Is Superior To Balloon Angioplasty For Failing Dialysis Grafts (prweb.com)
- First test of floating volcano geoengineering project cancelled (wired.co.uk)
- Is two better than one? (xminus1.wordpress.com)
- Spy in the sky (thehindu.com)
- Insightra Medical Today Announced The Expansion of Its Range of Cardiology Products (prweb.com)
- William Balfour Found Guilty In The Hudson Family Murder Trial (dlisted.com)
- Geoengineering experiment cancelled amid patent row (junkscience.com)
- Japanese operator to test quake-proof floating phone-mast BLIMPS (go.theregister.com)
- Geoengineering experiment cancelled due to perceived conflict of interest (climate-connections.org)
- Nitrome Site Updates (nitromeuniverse.wordpress.com)
- Man Sues After His Infected Penis Had To Be Amputated (dreamindemon.com)
- Climate fix test grounded again (bbc.co.uk)
- Jennifer Hudson Testifies In Family Murder Trial (now1031.cbslocal.com)
- William Balfour Found Guilty In Jennifer Hudson Family Murder Trial – Daily Gossip (dailygossip.org)
- Jennifer Hudson — Jury Divided in Family Murder Trial (tmz.com)
- William Balfour Guilty In Jennifer Hudson Family Murder Case (snspost.com)
- International EECP Therapy Week Underway (prweb.com)
Prison Planet.com » Yellow Journalism Targets A Real American: The Pointless Opinion of Martin Bashir
In a major development in his probe of Barack Obama’s eligibility for Arizona’s 2012 presidential ballot, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has dispatched his lead Cold Case Posse investigator and a deputy detective to Hawaii.
Former Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott told The Daily Caller on Monday that he isn’t a hypocrite for lobbying in favor of a treaty he emphatically denounced as recently as 2007.
Prison Planet.com » Texas high school teaches Nazi oppression by making students wear red arm bands, treated like Jewish prisoners
A former student at Perryton High School in Perryton, Texas, has filed a lawsuit against the school’s district for injuries he allegedly suffered during a teacher-mandated reenactment of the Holocaust. According to the suit, Andrew Yara, now 19, suffered a partially dislocated hip, dehydration, and a series of seizures after being forced to carry around several heavy student on his back as part of the bizarre education experiment.
By Mara Zebest
Apparently, my previous article on the famous “Situation Room” photo tapped a nationwide nerve. The response ranged from some eye-opening tips on other photos to a few perplexed criticisms as to the motivation for Photoshopping a Situation Room photo.