Prison Planet.com » Texas high school teaches Nazi oppression by making students wear red arm bands, treated like Jewish prisoners
A former student at Perryton High School in Perryton, Texas, has filed a lawsuit against the school’s district for injuries he allegedly suffered during a teacher-mandated reenactment of the Holocaust. According to the suit, Andrew Yara, now 19, suffered a partially dislocated hip, dehydration, and a series of seizures after being forced to carry around several heavy student on his back as part of the bizarre education experiment.
For a number of years now, Perryton High School has observed a two-day remembrance of the Holocaust known as “Red Ribbon Day,” during which time students taking a world history class are taught the grim details of this sobering scourge on human history. But part of this educational experience includes dividing students up into groups of “Nazis” and “Jews,” and forcing the “Jews” to withstand numerous forms of abuse from the “Nazis.”
“(The Jews) must do everything school faculty or other students tell them to, including picking up other students’ trash, being taken outside and sprayed with water hoses, bear-crawling across the hot track, carrying other students’ books, and even carrying other students,” says the complaint. “[A]ny student who did not do everything they were told were [sic] receive a failing grade.
Yara, who was one of the “Jews” forced to wear a red ribbon, subsequently became injured after a student who allegedly weighed nearly double Yara’s own weight jumped on Yara’s back and asked Yara to carry him around in between a class period. Yara says he was forced to carry three different students around during this passing period, and at one point had two students jump on his back at the same time.
When the second student jumped on Yara’s back, Yara allegedly……..
- Student Says Holocaust Lesson Went Too Far (courthousenews.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Holocaust Survivor Compares Climate Skeptics To Hitler Deniers (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Raoul Wallenberg statue defaced in Hungary (timesofisrael.com)
- Student Sues Over Texas High School’s “Nazi Day,” Says He Was Injured Portraying a Jew (innerstandingisness.wordpress.com)
- Suit: Ex-Perryton student injured while role-playing Jew in Holocaust learning exercise (amarillo.com)
- Living with a Nazi name (bbc.co.uk)
- S.C. teacher arrested for showing 12-year-old ‘what the Nazis do to Jews’ (mercurynews.com)
- South Carolina Accused Of Saying To Student, “Come Here,Jew.” (alan.com)
- Right and wrong lessons to draw from the Holocaust (jfjfp.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Teacher Yells At Student: Criminal Offense to Criticize Obama (gunnyg.wordpress.com)