(“…greatest Constitutional scholar that has ever lived. Paul Andrew Mitchell.”) Memorial Day – Time to Ask Why | Veterans Today
See More @ Link……..
Gordon it is time for all good men to learn the law and win in the courtroom. Winning in the courtroom removes their power.
The pen is definitely mightier than the sword. And the dragon vest. Please read this book. Published by the greatest Constitutional scholar that has ever lived. Paul Andrew Mitchell.
- Walmart Store Has No Room For Veterans On Memorial Day Weekend (pattidudek.typepad.com)
- Pipe bursts, causes major water damage in building housing Essex County family courts (nj.com)
- Andrew Napolitano on Why This Memorial Day, Freedom Is Dying Before Our Very Eyes (reason.com)
- Memorial Day radiothon nets $13000 for Wounded Warrior Project (examiner.com)
- Memorial Day 2012 Was a Solemn Occasion (canadafreepress.com)
- Memorial Day Weekend (lizbethsgarden.wordpress.com)
- memorial day: let’s never forget (phylor.wordpress.com)
- Sunday, Memorial Day weekend: OKRF (mishasphotography.wordpress.com)
- Five Facts About Memorial Day (garyrohrmayer.typepad.com)
- Obama’s Memorial Day Photo-Op Blocks Families, Vets From D.C. Vietnam Memorial Wall For 7 Hours (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)