Obamaville Steals Your Prime Years
RUSH: Washington Post with a story today. And he’s the headline: “Job Recovery Is Scant for Americans in Prime Working Years.” The guy who writes the story is Peter Whoriskey. “The proportion of Americans in their prime working years who have jobs is smaller than it has been at any time in the 23 years before the recession, according to federal statistics, reflecting the profound and lasting effects that the downturn has had on the nation’s economic prospects.
By this measure, the jobs situation has improved little in recent years.” That’s not news to you and me. “The percentage of workers between the ages of 25 and 54 who have jobs now stands at 75.7 percent, just a percentage point over what it was at the downturn’s worst, according to federal statistics. Before the recession the proportion hovered at 80 percent.
“During their prime years, Americans are supposed to be
- The Glaring Inequality of Obamaville (lewrockwell.com)
- HOW’S THAT HOPEY-CHANGEY STUFF WORKIN’ OUT FOR YA? (CONT’D): WaPo: Job recovery is scant for Amer… (pjmedia.com)
- Obamaville: Rick Santorum’s insane dystopian vision of the year 2014 [Video] (io9.com)
- Job recovery is scant for Americans in prime working years – The Washington Post (mbcalyn.com)
- More Grave Statistics from Obamaville…….. (icanbeatobama.com)
- Quote of the Day: Obamaville (motherjones.com)
- Santorum Unveils ‘Obamaville’ Video (myfoxchicago.com)
- Hugh Hewitt: Panic in Obamaville? (hughhewitt.com)
- Santorum’s ‘Obamaville’ Ad Warns Of 2nd-Term Horror (npr.org)
- Subliminal Santorum Ad Flashes Obama’s Face When Talking About ‘Sworn American Enemy’ (thinkprogress.org)