Trump has resources to settle “Birth” Issue once and for all (Vanity)
Here we go again. Donald Trump has revived the issue concerning whether, or not, Barack Hussein Obama was born in the U.S. Wolfe Blitzer calls his remarks “ridiculous”. The media is excoriating him and tying him to Romney, in an attempt to embarrass the Romney campaign at best or hurt Romney’s election chances at worst. Now, here’s my question:
With all the money and resources that Donald Trump has, why can he not get to the bottom of this thing once and for all? We can say that the powers that be are covering up for Prez dude. But, most people have their price. And, besides that, everyone in Hawaii and Kenya can’t be corrupt. Someone’s got to be honorable.
I do NOT believe that Obama was born here. I do NOT believe that his book bio was a “typo”. I believe he was born in Kenya and is not Constitutionally eligible to be POTUS. But, I’m just a little ol’ Texas country boy. Whereas Donald Trump has the wherewithal to get to the bottom of this once an for all. Why can he seemingly not do so. Let’s settle this thing.
- Wolf Blitzer Spars With Donald Trump Over Obama’s Birth Certificate (usnews.com)
- Why Are Democrats Portraying Donald Trump As If He Is Big Bird On The Campaign Trail? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Donald Trump rages in CNN meltdown over Obama ‘birther’ issue (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Donald Trump just can’t stop himself. And neither can Mitt Romney. (dailykos.com)
- Blitzer and Trump go at it over Trump’s ‘birther’ claims (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Romney doesn’t back away from ‘birther’ Trump (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Donald Trump takes shot at CNN ratings (politico.com)
- CNN’s Wolf Blitzer tells Trump: ‘You’re beginning to sound a little ridiculous’ (rawstory.com)
- Mitt Romney Newt Gingrich And Donald Trump In Vegas: Dumb Dumber Dumbest (theobamacrat.com)
- Mitt Romney Will Not ‘Repudiate’ Donald Trump For Birther Views (kaystreet.wordpress.com)