Not buckling up your pet in the car can mean big fines (NJ)
Judging from the alarming number of summonses issued so far for failing to buckle up in the back seat, motorists don’t seem overly concerned about the current Click It or Ticket crackdown. After all, most unrestrained drivers and passengers can afford a measly $46 fine.
But if you drive with an unrestrained pet, don’t expect a slap on the wrist.
Penalties range from $250 to $1,000 and as much as six months in jail.
(Excerpt) Read more at northjersey.com …
- Buckle up: ‘Click It or Ticket’ campaign begins (wjla.com)
- ‘Click It or Ticket’ (wptv.com)
- Unrestrained Pets Pose Travel Danger (prweb.com)
- Buckle Up: Save a life and some bucks this Memorial Day weekend (kens5.com)
- NJ Law Restrain Pets While You Driving (myfoxphilly.com)
- Buckle up to save lives this weekend (mysanantonio.com)
- Holiday ‘Click It Or Ticket’ Enforcement Underway (dfw.cbslocal.com)
- Annual “Click it or Ticket” Seat Belt Public Awareness Campaign Begins Monday (gloucestercitynews.net)
- MyParkingSign.com Issues New Buckle Up Signs to Save Lives (prweb.com)
- Click It Or Ticket (thenewx1023.radio.com)