Prison Planet.com » Bilderberg Members Label Protesters “Cockroaches”
Once again betraying their sneering arrogance towards the American people and the first amendment, Bilderberg members attending their annual confab in Chantilly Virginia this past weekend referred to protesters outside as “cockroaches,” according to one of the hotel employees at the Westfields Marriott.
Bilderberg Members Label Protesters Cockroaches Queen Beatrix at Bilderbe 008
London Guardian writer Charlie Skelton managed to grab a quick word with one of the hotel staff as he was departing the venue. Skelton also gleaned from police that they were far from friendly towards Bilderberg.
“I was helping a cop move a security cordon near some trees, when he lowered his voice and casually let slip: “We don’t support Bilderberg, trust me.” And there’s what a hotel employee told me as he drove through the gates of the hotel. He lowered his window and beckoned me over. “I want you to know that they call you people ‘cockroaches’. I work in the hotel and they asked me if those cockroaches were still out there. They meant you.”
As we reported on Friday, in another conversation that took place in the hotel lobby, arriving Bilderberg members openly expressed their desire to see the demonstrators die in a plane crash.
- Activists and Prominent Journalists Being Kicked Out of Westfield Marriot, Scene of Bilderberg 2012 (theintelhub.com)
- Grassroots Bipartisanship in the Battle Against Corporate Control of the Republicans and the Democrats (johnhively.wordpress.com)
- Bilderberg Members Discuss Killing Ron Paul (musicians4freedom.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Source: Bilderberg Planning Fake Bomb Threat (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Washington Post Finally Breaks ‘Bilderberg’ Silence (americanfreepress.net)
- Bilderberg 2012: Bring on the Bilderbabes (guardian.co.uk)
- Prison Planet.com ” Why Does The Mainstream Media Ignore The Bilderberg Group? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- AFP – Jim Tucker’s Bilderberg Diary # (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- UK Guardian on Bilderberg 2012: the technocrats are rising at this year’s annual conference (sott.net)