Army “Nutter,” Ray Odierno Goes “Full Stalin+” at CRF | Veterans Today
America’s “Dimwit General” Calls for Martial Law
By Gordon Duff and Senior Army Staffers (Anon)
I was sent the initial article written by Joe Wolverton from the New American, who I credit but included is more than a comment or two on Army Chief of Staff Raymond Odierno.
There is an agreement within his own staff and those who have ever served with him, General Odierno is the biggest “horses ass’ to have worn an American uniform since Custer. The term his staff uses, to be quite exact is “dangerous dimwit.”
This week, Odierno, a member of the CFR, the Council on Foreign Relations, a group consisting of failed academics, rap artists, former hockey players who too many high sticks to the head and delusional dimwits like Odierno, advocated the use of the Army any time local police need help.
Man beats dog? Call in the army, hell, get a raptor overhead, get a company of Rangers, kill the man, the dog and spray his lawn with Agent Orange to boot.
If only I were making it up:
“Where appropriate we will also dedicate active-duty forces, especially those with niche skills and equipment, to provide civilian officials with a robust set of reliable and rapid response options.”…Odierno
Because of fear of retaliation, comments I will use as quotes will be anonymous. Here is an interpretation of how Odierno’s views, taken in light of his oath, manage to stay from both reality and legality:
“The jurisdiction of domestic military enforcement “to keep the homeland safe from domestic disasters”…in time of ..public danger” [5th Amendment] is NOT enumerated in the Army Claus [ Article I Section 8 CI 12], it belongs to “the Militia of the several States” [Article II, Section CI 1], composed of the whole “People of the several States” [Article I Section 1 CI 2], enumerated “..to execute the Laws [Article 1 Section 8 CI 12] .. necessary to the security of a free State.. “[2nd Amendment]. Jurisdiction is additionally confirmed by “The powers..reserved to the States respectively, or to the people” [10th Amendment].
It is past due time for the several States legislatures to each revitalize their Militia institution and comply with their enumerated duty. Both the reasoning behind the constitutionalism and history have articulated the consequences of professional soldiers in a standing army forced against the citizenry.”
Odierno, known to have been the worst commander ever to have served in Afghanistan, out of hundreds, never picked up on the “American thing.” They must not teach it at the CRF or the idiot academy that put him over others.
Wolverton points out:
In an article penned by Chief of Staff of the U.S. Army, General Raymond T. Odierno, the CFR would see the Army used to address “challenges in the United States itself” in order to keep the homeland safe from domestic disasters, including terrorist attacks. Odierno writes:
Where appropriate we will also dedicate active-duty forces, especially those with niche skills and equipment, to provide civilian officials with a robust set of reliable and rapid response options.
That’s right. Should the sheriff suspect that a particular citizen in his county poses a threat to security and feels he doesn’t have the proper “skills and equipment” to deal with the situation, he can just call out the U.S. Army and bring a “rapid response” force that is robust enough to eliminate the problem.
These are not the musings of an unknown academic written in an obscure journal of little importance. These are the black-and-white plans for “building a flexible force” as laid out by the man in charge and published for all the world to read by the people who may have put him there.
In order to justify this new (and illegal) mission for the Army, General Odierno points to three “major changes” that have precipitated the re-tasking of the troops: First, “declining budgets due to the country’s worsened fiscal situation; second, “a shift in emphasis to the Asia-Pacific region; and third, a “broadening of focus from counterinsurgency, counterterrorism, and training of partners to shaping the strategic environment, preventing the outbreak of dangerous regional conflicts, and improving the army’s readiness to respond in force to a range of complex contingencies worldwide.”
EXCERPT ~ CONTINUES @ LINK !!!!!
- BIO: GEN Raymond T Odierno (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- Odierno: Army ‘Moving Toward’ Opening Combat Arms to Women (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- General Odierno Addresses Sexual Assault/Harassment In Podcast (lezgetreal.com)
- Patriotic Coughlin humbled by honor from Army (nypost.com)
- CFR Proposes Using Army To Enforce Domestic Law: Elite group calls for blatant violation of Posse Comitatus Act (destructionist.wordpress.com)
- Army Reviews Whether Women Can Go to Ranger School (abcnews.go.com)
- Defense.gov News Article: Odierno: Army to Create Leaner, More Agile Force (xbradtc.wordpress.com)
- Odierno: Army moving toward opening combat arms to women (mysanantonio.com)
- Odierno eyes more expansion of women’s combat roles in the fall (stripes.com)
- John Harbaugh to be Honored with Outstanding Civilian Service Award (baltimorebeatdown.com)
- Gordon Duff on Press TV on Army Detention and Interrogation Manual (wesmantoddshaw.wordpress.com)
- Slaughter in Afghanistan, Duff on Press TV: US army lies on fatal Afghan shooting (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Duff on Press TV, US Rendition Manual (veteranstoday.com)
- Slaughter in Afghanistan, Duff on Press TV (veteranstoday.com)
- Duff on Press TV: Americans ashamed of troops atrocities in Afghanistan (veteranstoday.com)
- GORDON DUFF: LAW NEEDED TO PROTECT THE USS LIBERTY SURVIVORS | Veterans Today (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Your G-d’s Will Die With You | Veterans Today (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Military Suicides, Duff on Press TV (veteranstoday.com)
- Gordon Duff: Caught In The Act! Is The Murder Of President Obama Being Planned? (“…Or do they soldier on, hoping the 2010 congressional elections will reverse the situation? Do they dare gamble the national survival on such political whims?…”) | Veterans (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Duff, Fetzer on Press TV – US fighting imaginary enemies in wars: Political analyst (veteranstoday.com)
- Gordon Duff | Veterans Today (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Posted by Gordon Duff Mr. President, We Have Had Enough, May 20, 2012 (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- A Chat With Duff on VT | Veterans Today (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Gordon Duff: Caught In The Act! Is The Murder Of President Obama Being Planned? | Veterans Today (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- War, Press TV and Death By Political Correctness | Veterans Today (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Breaking – Exclusive: Japan Attack, German Terror-Intel Group Complicit | Veterans Today (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- 500 Kiloton German Hydrogen Bomb Goes Missing???!!! (federaljack.com)
- Veterans Today: Raw Reports, Nuclear Threat from Germany (updated) (askmarion.wordpress.com)
- Your G-d’s Will Die With You | Veterans Today (msarroub.wordpress.com)
- Duff on Press TV – ‘Entire Iran nuclear issue, theatrical’ (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- The FBI Role in 9/11, Conning America | Veterans Today (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Professor Craswell Takes on Lady Duff (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- The United States of Fear (afteramerica.wordpress.com)
- Gordon Duff On Press TV – Entire Iran Nuclear Issue – A Theater Of The Absurd – 16 April 2012 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- Breaking – Exclusive : Gordon Duff and Michael Shrimpton – VT – Japan Attack, German Terror-Intel Group Complicit – 31 May 2012 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)