Bill Clinton is out of control [In other words : Bubba is sabotaging Obama’s strategy]
Bill Clinton has to be the smartest guy in the room even when he’s not in the room.
Clinton is not on Barack Obama’s campaign staff, is not a trusted adviser, does not set Obama’s strategy.
He did so last week when he went on television and said Mitt Romney had a “sterling” record while running Bain Capital.
The Obama message is exactly the opposite. The Obama campaign had just run a TV ad claiming that working Americans had been harmed by Bain Capital and included one man saying Bain had been a “vampire” that “sucked the blood out of us.”
Whether you liked or hated the ad (I liked it), it attacked Romney on his strongest point:
He is a good businessman who knows how to create jobs and, therefore, will be a good president….
- Bill Clinton plays the Cory Booker card – Stop being mean to Bain Capital (americablog.com)
- Bill Clinton Picks Up Where Cory Booker Left Off, Steps Hard On Bain Messaging (crooksandliars.com)
- Bill Clinton: Mitt Romney’s business record ‘sterling’ (politico.com)
- Bill Clinton praises Romney’s record at Bain Capital (capitolhillblue.com)
- Clinton’s Motivation for Killing Bain Attack (commentarymagazine.com)
- Bill Clinton on Bain Capital: Another Cory Booker Moment? (newsfeed.time.com)
- Bill Clinton: The Democratic Party’s Most Sought-After Surrogate (ibtimes.com)
- Romney: ‘I Was Happy To See Pres. Clinton’ Call My Bain Record ‘Superb’ (mediaite.com)
- Bill Clinton Praises Mitt Romney’s Business Career And Presidential Qualifications [Video] (inquisitr.com)
- TRENDING: Bill Clinton, predicting Obama win, calls Romney’s business career ‘sterling’ (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- The Economy is a Train Wreck for Obama, But It’s a Tragedy for the Country (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Bob Schieffer Clashes With David Axelrod Over Whether Obama Team Is Running Positive Campaign (mediaite.com)