Special Operations Forces Organize Against Obama
Larry Bailey and others from across the spectrum of US special forces have banded together to form Special Operations Speaks. I’ll let them speak for themselves: Honorably discharged veterans of the Special Operations communities of all the Armed Services have organized an effort to elect Mitt Romney President of the United States.
This group, “Special Operations Speaks,” or “SOS,” will be structured along quasi-military lines, with an umbrella organization coordinating the efforts of several subordinate Service-unique specialties. The Army will be represented by “Rangers Speak Out” and “Green Berets Speak Out;” the Navy by “SEALs Speak Out;” the Air Force by “Air Commandos Speak Out;” and the Marine Corps by “MARSOC Speaks out.” SOS is configured as a “Super Political Action Committee” (Super PAC) that will enable it to exert maximum influence as an advocate for the election of Mitt Romney as President of the United States. Subsequent to the 2012 campaign, SOS will continue to exert pressure on behalf of the Special Operations community.
(Excerpt) Read more at maggiesfarm.anotherdotcom.com …
- VIDEO: NATO Special Op Forces Assault Tampa, Florida (theintelhub.com)
- SPECIAL OPERATIONS: Russia Rebuilds Its Commando Force (strategypage.com)
- The Globalisation of U.S. Special Operations Forces (stratrisks.com)
- Preparing Fro An Alien Invasion? (maddmedic.wordpress.com)
- Special Operations Forces Show Off Their Skills in Tampa (offthebase.wordpress.com)
- US special forces go global (blacklistednews.com)
- The Daily Bell – As Commandos Raid Tampa, US State Dept Demands Power to Declare War? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Golden Age of Covert Murder (lewrockwell.com)
- US special forces go global (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Fuerzas Comando exercise promotes friendly competition, multi-national bonds (dvidshub.net)