Obama’s Sinister “Religion”—Racist Marxism Under a Faux Biblical Veneer
III. Marx’s Communist Faith: Political Atheist ReligionAccording to Eric Voegelin in Volume 5 of his Collected Works, titled Modernity Without Restraint, Karl Marx was an “activist mystic” in the same tradition as Auguste Comte. Veogelin describes Marx’s anti-spiritual creed as part of the larger socialist attempt to wipe out God and replace Him with a religion of mankind.
He refers to ideologies like these as political religions.Voegelin describes Marx’s character in his chapter, The Murder of God, as being one whom seeks to elevate the God murderer into the place of God—perhaps analogous to Sir Jame’s Frazer’s Golden Bough regicide recounted in Apocalypse Now—in the killing of Colonel Kurtz.Voegelin mentions some compelling aspects of Marx’s God murder. First, that this is the ultimate “intellectual swindle.” Second, that this deicide must be retroactive to cover such an egregious act.
Third, that the Golem legend found in the Kabbalah literature represents mankind pretending to be God in creating a man with “truth” emeth written on his forehead as a faux Genesis redux. And finally, Marx’s famed “prohibition of questions”—found prominently today in all leftism, is the dirt thrown over the grave of God.Voegelin points out that the Gnostic impulse, being a belief in salvation via knowledge, as opposed to faith, is strong in these would-be God killers. He writes, The aim of parousiastic gnosticism is to destroy the order of being, which is experienced as defective and unjust, and through man’s creative power to replace it with a perfect and just order.
- Karl Marx’s “Reconstruction of a social world” (revisedhistory.wordpress.com)
- Bigotry inspired Marx (hwnsurf.me)
- Obama’s Sinister “Religion” – Racist Marxism Under a Faux Biblical Veneer (johnmalcolm.me)
- What Is a Gnostic? – by Stephan A. Hoeller (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- On Chinese Marxism (stalinsmoustache.wordpress.com)
- Marxism, American-style… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Karl Marx and the Jews of Jerusalem (dailyalert.org)
- Karl Marx: 10 great quotes on his birthday (csmonitor.com)
- For the Love of Marx (“There are more Marxists teaching in Sociology Departments in America than living in the former Soviet Union”) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Was Karl Marx Satanic? (Part 1.) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)