JB Williams — Can Obama be Defeated in 2012?
…..With removing Obama from office being the highest priority in America today, I decided to study the landscape of the 2012 election myself, taking nothing for granted and a very realistic look at how the 2012 Presidential race is likely to shape up by November.
You are about to see why I started saying in 2008, that Obama will be nearly impossible to remove from office if allowed to complete his first term, no matter how ugly his first term record would become. Here’s why I was saying that…Mitt Romney is a lock for the GOP nomination based upon 53.2% of the popular primary vote and 73% of the official GOP delegate count. Santorum in 2nd and Gingrich in 3rd are out of the race and Ron Paul is sitting at 11.2% of the popular vote, 6% in the delegate count. Barring any unforeseen miracles, Mitt Romney will emerge from the GOP Convention as the GOP nominee for the office of President.
How people feel about that is an entirely different discussion left for another day.Still, the Real Clear Politics poll averages shows Romney in a popular vote statistical tie with Obama in a head-to-head fight for the White House, despite Obama’s disastrous first term record on all fronts. 48 states are winner-takes-all in the Electoral College rules.
Only Nebraska and Maine use a proportionate split based on popular vote margins, which is essentially a non-factor here.What will Romney have to do to defeat Obama?
No matter what polling data indicates, Romney will begin his post-convention race to the White House with a significant disadvantage. Polling data might indicate a statistical tie in popular vote, but the delegate race isn’t even close.There are only 17 solidly Republican states at present that will vote for the GOP nominee almost no matter who the nominee might be. Those 17 states represent only 146 of 538 delegates, or 270 needed to squeak out a victory.There are 20 solidly Democrat states counting DC’s 3 delegates representing 242 Electoral College delegates. These delegates will go to the DNC candidate no matter whom the candidate is…The baseline starting point for the post-convention White House race is Obama 242 – Romney 146. Romney starts with a 96 delegate deficit and will only have a few opportunities to overcome Obama in a race for the 270 delegates needed to win the Electoral College race.Obama needs 28 more delegates to win. Romney needs 124… There are only 150 delegates in play, as you will soon see.What States are in play?
- Maybe Then we Could Finally Get Rid of the Electoral College (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Ron Paul for President, 2016 (lewrockwell.com)
- JB Williams — Romney, Rubio, McCain and Natural Born Citizen (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Looming Electoral Armageddon (thedailybeast.com)
- How Obama Could Lose the Vote But Win the Election (abcnews.go.com)
- (“It’s no secret that Barrack Hussein Obama is NOT a Natural Born Citizen of the United States, even though everyone in a position of power is pretending to not notice while working around the clock to alter the definition of the term via precedent”) JB W (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- JB Williams – Obama in a Word, Unsustainable (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Matthew Dowd: How Obama Could Lose the Popular Vote and Win the Election (huffingtonpost.com)
- Here Are The Only Five States That Matter In The Presidential Election (businessinsider.com)
- NATE SILVER: Right Now, Obama’s Odds Of Winning Are Overwhelming (businessinsider.com)
- JB Williams – Romney, Rubio, McCain and Natural Born Citizen (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- JB Williams – Rubio, Amnesty and Article II (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Canadian Free Press doing the investigation of Obama American media won’t do ” ” Coach is RightCoach is Right (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The gods are angry (but what about J.B.?) (readersupportednews.org)
- NTKN June 12, 2012 (thedifferencesofus.com)
- JB Williams – Does the Constitution Matter or Not? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- JB Williams – What Bilderberg Secrets? Just Ask… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (READ ALL!) JB Williams – Congress Must Immediately Impeach Entire Obama Administration (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Why They Still Call Him …????? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- JB Williams – Reform – Making Illegal Immigration Legal (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- SPLC: Alabama Defeats Communism with Anti-Sustainability Law (yubanet.com)
- JB Williams – Tea Party vs. Netroots Nation – Game On? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- JB Williams — What Bilderberg Secrets? Just Ask… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Lovisa Williams liked jb’s video (community.humanityhealing.net)
- “What Bilderberg Secrets? Just Ask…” J.B. Williams (faktensucher.wordpress.com)
- (“A COUP D’´ETAT?”) Who Is Behind Quashing the Birth Certificate Issue? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Canadian Free Press doing the investigation of Obama American media won’t do ” ” Coach is RightCoach is Right (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- Evidence Broadens Obama Natural Born Conspiracy (johnmalcolm.me)
- Global Agenda: Centralized Money, Power and Tyranny (12160.info)
- New Orleans Saints CB Johnny Patrick Interview: ‘It’s Just a Little Adversity’ (bleacherreport.com)
- Kindle Daily Deal! Carbs & Cadavers by J.B. Stanley for $1.99! @jbstanleyauthor (randomizeme.net)
- JOIN OR DIE, The Words of Benjamin Franklin Ring True Now More Than Ever….. (icanbeatobama.com)
- Let’s get physical, boys: Alan Carr gets chatty with JLS for Sport Relief (independent.co.uk)
- Obama Leads In The One Presidential Poll That Counts: The Electoral College (alan.com)
- Romney Could Win The Popular Vote And Still Lose The General Election (businessinsider.com)