(Hillary) Prison Planet.com » Obama Seeks US Congressional Ratification of UN Global Gun Control Treaty
Hillary Clinton, US Secretary of State has announced that the Obama administration is working with the United Nations (UN) to approve, through the US Congress, the Small Arms Treaty (SAT).
Clinton affirmed that the US would facilitate talks with the UN in the Conference on the Arms Trade Treaty, as long as it “operates under the rules of consensus decision-making. Consensus is needed to ensure the widest possible support for the Treaty and to avoid loopholes in the Treaty that can be exploited by those wishing to export arms irresponsibly.”
This global gun control scheme, concocted by the UN, is called the International Arms Control Treaty (IACT). Disguised as a way to combat terrorism, insurgents and international criminals, this document endeavors to secure that the world’s citizens cannot defend themselves.
The IACT will empower the UN to literally force the US government to:……
- Gun Control, Hillary Clinton, Obama and The UN Arms Trade Treaty (johnmalcolm.me)
- UN treaty could prevent US arms sales to Taiwan: ministry (wantchinatimes.com)
- Obama Seeks US Congressional Ratification of UN Global Gun Control Treaty (usapartisan.com)
- Obama Seeks US Congressional Ratification of UN Global Gun Control Treaty (blacklistednews.com)
- Obama Seeks US Congressional Ratification of UN Global Gun Control Treaty (activistpost.com)
- Obama’s LOST Legacy: a new world order (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Small Arms Treaty of 2012 – Elimination of the Second Amendment (independentsentinel.com)
- Law of the Sea Hearings Point to Lame Duck Passage Strategy (heritage.org)
- Activists call for tighter arms controls (morningstaronline.co.uk)
- Is Obama Trying to Incite Civil War? (stargazer12.wordpress.com)