Voters are Paying Attention
RUSH: The sound bites are coming up here, ladies and gentlemen. The media still continues to be upset over the speech, and Gloria Borger says that while the media is not happy with the speech, it doesn’t matter because the voters aren’t paying attention yet. Really?
If the voters aren’t paying attention, then why did we have Catch, Release, Vote announced today? Why did Kardashian say we’re gonna simply stop deporting illegals, and 800,000 illegals are now gonna be granted work permits. Not citizenship, but that’s just down the road.
Catch, Release, Vote.
RUSH: We had amnesty announced today. Amnesty was announced today! Catch, Release, Vote. You tell me people aren’t paying attention? That happened today because people are paying attention, and Kardashian wants to capitalize on it. By the way, Snerdley just said something during the break, and it’s probably true. It isn’t gonna be long before one of the Kardashian babes is asked about this, and you know what their reaction is gonna be? You know what they’re gonna say?
They’ll say, “Who? Rush who?”
They will not know who I am. The looks on their faces will be totally vacant……
- Voter identity cards, what’s the big deal? (canadafreepress.com)
- Voter ? (craigmotor.wordpress.com)
- Voters and Council want answers on CCC toll revenue (wwltv.com)
- Obama “bypasses Congress and partially achieves the goals of the so-called DREAM Act.” (althouse.blogspot.com)
- Gloria Borger Says Blaming Our Current Economic Problems on Bush is Whining (crooksandliars.com)
- Voter ? (savedollarblog.wordpress.com)
- Obama to Legalize Illegal Immigration by Decree; Will Add 800,000 Voters In November (shtfplan.com)
- Legal voters may — or may not — have been purged from rolls in noncitizen hunt (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- Proposed Texas Voter ID Law Would Suppress Student Voters (alternet.org)
- Time to get out the vote in Wisconsin and recall Scott Walker (dailykos.com)