More Delegates Want to Join Repub Revolt
In a revolt against Romney, at least 40 more national convention delegates asked to join 123 previous plaintiffs in a lawsuit against the Republican National Committee, and their attorney said hundreds more may soon follow suit.
The first 123 delegates, all from the 9th Circuit, sued the RNC, its Chairman Rince Priebus, and every state party chairman in the 9th Circuit in Federal Court on Monday, demanding the right to vote for the candidate of their choice on every ballot at the Republican National Convention, including the first.
The delegates claim the party violated federal law by forcing them to sign loyalty affidavits, under threat of perjury, to vote for Mitt Romney, though he is not yet the official nominee.
(Excerpt) Read more at courthousenews.com …
- GOP Delegates Revolt Against Romney & RNC (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- More Delegates Want to Join Republican Revolt (ronpaulnews.net)
- Republican Delegates In Revolt Against Romney (alan.com)
- *Breaking* More Delegates Want to Join Republican Revolt (dailypaul.com)
- GOP delegates sue to be free from Romney (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- GOP delegates sue to be free from Romney (wnd.com)
- For a Moral and Virtuous People (veteran-patriot.com)
- Ron Paul sweeps Iowa delegates (kens5.com)
- Paul delegates bring tension to Iowa GOP convention (thegazette.com)
- Carolina no longer so sweet for Obama (politico.com)