Prison Planet.com » Unwrapping Western Political Jargon
“Only by acting in this way we can keep the Middle East from sliding into the abyss of wars and anarchy and thus stay, as it has become fashionable to say, on the right side of history.
We are sure that other formulas that involve external intervention in Syria – ranging from blocking TV channels that do not satisfy someone, to increasing arms supplies to opposition groups, to airstrikes – will not bring peace either to that country or to the region as a whole. And that means that those formulas will not be justified by history.” – Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, “On the Right Side of History.”
The crisis in Syria has brought to the center of Western political discussion certain truths that were previously regulated to the “fringe,” and subject to ridicule. Western media brainwashing of the Western world has subsided. The temperature, flow, and nature of the political waters are changing rapidly. Buried truths have resurfaced. And new lies that are told by the media are sinking quicker than in the past, when the counter-balancing alternative media was not as influential as it is today.
Waves upon waves of facts have landed on the shores of Western mainstream thought, right as the mighty wall of Western propaganda is collapsing to pieces at the bottom of the political ocean. The tsunami of truth is countering official Western narratives, not only about Syriabut also about the false flag 9/11 events and the West’s war on terrorism in general.
There was a time when calling Al-Qaeda the best friend of Washington was an opinion that only loony “conspiracy theorists” endorsed. These days, even the New York Times is publishing editorials that pretty much say the same thing, although in a less direct way.
The truths that Washington created Al-Qaeda, has repeatedly aided terrorists and Islamists, and sponsored the 9/11 state terrorist attacks with Tel Aviv are no longer taboo to discuss and defend. The pressure of being called a “conspiracy theorist” for stating suppressed facts and exposing government propaganda is not scaring many people anymore.
The question now is not who………………..
- Hague admits Al-Qaeda presence in Syria (english.pravda.ru)
- Bringing Down Assad Is Part of A Larger Elite Effort To Launch World War III (disquietreservations.blogspot.com)
- ‘Russia does not sell combat helicopters to Syria’ – Lavrov (tatoott1009.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Truthers, Rejoice! CIA Leaks After Hitting The Iceberg of Truth (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Unwrapping Western Political Jargon: Who Is A “Conspiracy Theorist” And Who Speaks For The “International Community”? (disquietreservations.blogspot.com)
- CIA, MI6 Orchestrating massacres in Syria: Analysis (veteranstoday.com)
- Syrians, Occupiers And The Propaganda Campaign (criticalandpolitical.wordpress.com)
- As Al-Qaeda Tries To Occupy Syria, Activists In America Occupy Al-Qaeda’s Owners At Bilderberg (disquietreservations.blogspot.com)
- Unwrapping Western Political Jargon: Who Is A “Conspiracy Theorist” And Who Speaks For The “International Community”? (bushstole04.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” The Trouble with Rand Paul (gunnyg.wordpress.com)