What Did Michelle Obama Say to the President During the 9/11 Ceremony?
A spirited debate broke out on Glenn Beck’s radio show on Thursday morning regarding video that has surfaced showing Barack and Michelle Obama during a 9/11 ceremony. It shows Michelle whispering something to Barack, Barack nodding back, and Michelle making a facial expression in response. Some, such as Glenn and Pat, say it shows Michelle saying something disrespectful. Others, such as Stu and intern Adam, disagree.
Here’s the video [at various speeds]:
(Excerpt) Read more at theblaze.com…
- Michelle Obama’s White Ancestors Revealed (theroot.com)
- Meet Your Cousin, the First Lady: DNA gives new insights into Michelle Obama’s roots (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama Fathers Day video an intimate portrait of ‘dad in chief’ (thegrio.com)
- Happy Father’s Day from First Lady Michelle Obama (bgtvmediaonline.wordpress.com)
- Michelle Obama On Pinterest: Obama Campaign Launches Account For First Lady To … – Huffington Post (huffingtonpost.com)
- Shorter cuts: the news doesn’t get any smaller (guardian.co.uk)
- Michelle Obama releases pictures of Barack and family (telegraph.co.uk)
- President Barack Obama, Michelle, kids attend wedding in Kenwood (suntimes.com)
- Michelle Obama Tweets Father’s Day Message To President Obama (hiphopwired.com)
- First Lady Michelle Obama’s Irish slave owner roots are revealed (irishcentral.com)